IGNORED

gygl

dingformung

Sounds a bit ... muffled. Is that Soundcloud?

But other than that: lots going on. I like it. Not much intelligent to say about it, sorry.

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

do you build your own modules? and then link them into a rack? are you that expert? or you just use preset modules and build a rack with them? or even easier, using already made racks?

No, I'm very bad at Reaktor so I use modules that are made by others in Reaktor Blocks, e.g. Euro Reakt, which is a package of Eurorack like blocks (I think in Reaktor its called blocks). And hell no, I don't use other people's racks! For me the fun is in making patches my own. But since I'm a beginner I make use of very primitive methods to create complexity:

Unbenannt.png

All the timing and the notes come from three LFOs modulating each others speed. 

And I had some instances of that Reaktor sequencer feeding MIDI into some instances of Lion, a really versatile modular synth, looks like this:

Unbenannt.png

It's ridiculously easy to make cool sounds with it.

Archived