IGNORED

Deconstructing The Boards of Canada Sound and Music (long article by Lars Lentz)

dcom

excellent site/link as usual @dcom. it'll take hours to digest everything there. the guy really seems to know his stuff. 

and now for a bit of silliness. I can't look at this photo without laughing thanks to watmm's contributions in previous years to, ahem, photoshop various objects to the groin area of whichever one is standing up

spacer.png

On 9/15/2020 at 8:14 PM, zero said:

excellent site/link as usual @dcom. it'll take hours to digest everything there. the guy really seems to know his stuff. 

and now for a bit of silliness. I can't look at this photo without laughing thanks to watmm's contributions in previous years to, ahem, photoshop various objects to the groin area of whichever one is standing up

spacer.png

Link or it didn't happen

• 3 weeks later...

Music has had that damaged sound man! Those dudes should harvest it on somethin new. boy those dudes know how to damage audio

With hopes as we know it sits close to sea,

fallen boulders, old ruins and cliffs,

all atop of the sanctus, high above the sea, (sanctus holy holy place where music is)

a great......... place,

2:23 where it is a part of him - (that music man and noah too i was led to the show on tv...... it was real we found it)

2:24 consider yourself a fool to let him pass us by

all the appetites....... i like you

did ya.... did, did ya?

smo smo smokapoo poo pool smokes quantity

so i followed the dog around that ate my stash labratory labradoor mistletoe broads of canada

i got twelve sided dye

my name is jonas

Archived