IGNORED

music836

Alzado

Guest Raddcliff

ya i was just gonna say...seems like stuff that is generally pretty encrypted was left WIDE OPEN to find in the source.

but...still it would be cool to for there to be some kinda side project.

It's a hoax...If you'd checked the source code 2-3 days ago you would have seen that the original authors name was "Ccharlton" aka Chaosmachine. He's not part of the hex and neither is his music.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a hoax...If you'd checked the source code 2-3 days ago you would have seen that the original authors name was "Ccharlton" aka Chaosmachine. He's not part of the hex and neither is his music.

serious lol

serious lol

Damn chaosmachine! And I like his music. But the guy just won't quit, will he?

Guest Raddcliff

i know some guys that [during the old tunes period] were putting tracks they had done online using old tunes titles for the tracks trying to pass them off as boc tracks. i guess trying to see if they had what it takes.

how about this old trick...

nice_try.jpg

embedded message

well yeah, anyone can by That Other Site™ ads for $1 a day... chaosmachine is a member here though right? seems like a bit of a cruel wind-up.

Guest Moebius
well yeah... but that being so close to the 6/6/06 date... not to mention that little film being a trailer (for what)? the fact that the trailer address was warprecords.com/666...

Please show me someplace where the 666 promo video was officially referred to as a trailer. The only semi-official reference I've seen to it was on the blog of the web designer who made the microsite, who called it simply a "short video". The term trailer arose simply from people on the forums being imprecise with their word choice.

Guest Martyrs Monument

"Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well."

-Samuel Butler

Good morning, or good night - depending where you reside. Enjoy this day, and have patience. So many nasties here! Let us all relax and remember WHY we are all here (and elsewhere).....love of music.

MM (___x__)

"There are no secrets better kept than the secrets that everybody guesses."

-George Bernard Shaw

"Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well."

-Samuel Butler

Good morning, or good night - depending where you reside. Enjoy this day, and have patience. So many nasties here! Let us all relax and remember WHY we are all here (and elsewhere).....love of music.

MM (___x__)

-George Bernard Shaw

“A single lie destroys a whole reputation for integrity”

-baltasar gracian

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you”

-friedrich nietzsche

-Samuel Butler

MM (___x__)

-George Bernard Shaw

Good to see Martyr's Monument is back. I guess "MM (___x__)" is supposed to be a stand in for "Mike x Marcus", but at first I thought it was one of those Asian ASCII art ways of depicting ass cheeks! :laughing: :boc:

I guess "MM (___x__)" is supposed to be a stand in for "Mike x Marcus", but at first I thought it was one of those Asian ASCII art ways of depicting ass cheeks! :laughing: :boc:

exactly, LOL.

It puts the "moon" in "redmoon"! :laughing:

Guest Strange Attractor

Hi,

First post...

So can anyone sum up? What are the facts about this music836 site? Where was it found? Did Chaosmachine in fact make it? Anyone able to explain what the PLC is?

For my two cents, that music is the most convincing but unconfirmed BOC stuff I've heard.

Guest Moebius

Apparently it was first spotted on an XLT banner ad, or in an XLT thread. But I can't find anything about it over there.

Guest Moebius
yeah there's an ad that's been coming up every now and then over there for about a month... but like i said, anyone can buy banner space over there for $1 a day... but who would go to the trouble and then pay for the music836 page and that (not actually sure how much it is to do something like that though).

but yeah, just wait till the 10th and we'll see!

Has it really been going on for a month? I have so far not seen any references to music836 older than the 5th.

yeah there's an ad that's been coming up every now and then over there for about a month... but like i said, anyone can buy banner space over there for $1 a day... but who would go to the trouble and then pay for the music836 page and that (not actually sure how much it is to do something like that though).

but yeah, just wait till the 10th and we'll see!

Won't have to wait til the 10th; something should be happening today, even if it's just a Chaosmachine leak...

Guest Moebius

The site seems fake to me. The style of the HTML is unlike that previously seen from the official sites, the whois information is different, and the inclusion of all this meta data is just too bloody fishy.

Guest ▓▓▓

Is it just me, or did this fly over everybody's fucking heads.

<meta name=description content="Parallel Lines Club, --16-25-3-8-15=--2-15--3">

it's just you. i had no idea what it meant and couldn't be arsed to try and find out.

pycho boc

i don't know whether this is a hoax or not.

but i've seen nothing to convince me that Archrival is not a troll. if you know something tell us. nobody is impressed by your secretiveness or hint dropping.

Guest Archrival

I told yall, and still some of you dont listen to Archrival...and yes LOL im a troll, a big friendly troll.

Archived