IGNORED

Farewell.

Guest Family_Photo_Album

Guest Family_Photo_Album

In A Moment Of Clarity, As The Tides Turned, All Questions Where Answered Pointedly.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In A Moment Of Clarity, As The Tides Turned, All Questions Where Answered Pointedly.

People better hightail it down to Redpoint, I guess!What time does the tide turn?

EDIT: From internets, tide seems to turn at 11:06 pm!

answe redpoint edly

i said redpoint about a month ago, whan the first family photo album gif was posted... it says it in the sign on the gate.

there's gunna be a bunch of pissed yanks in thecity caff/leadburn the noo though.

loltastic. :grin: :grin: :grin:

i said redpoint about a month ago, whan the first family photo album gif was posted... it says it in the sign on the gate.

there's gunna be a bunch of pissed yanks in thecity caff/leadburn the noo though.

loltastic. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yes. Based on the gif it seemed "too obvious" to me, which would explain Martyrs Monument's frustration with us. They just mucked it up too much with that complicated code. I hope someone eventually cracks it the way it was meant to be cracked, just out of curiosity.

Edit: And someone on Twoism text messaged the guys hiking to that weird "triangulated" position, so hopefully they'll be able to turn around in time...They have two hours...

You know, it just occurred to me, what if they really do give out a limited run of their back catalog to the people who show? I know others have mentioned it, but really it seems to make perfect sense. If you had spent $1200 to go to Scotland from the US for the gig, you could turn around and auction the cds on ebay if you were feeling mercenary, and probably break even. Plus making it a redmoon event really seems to be a conscious effort on their part to tie into their past, since the old tunes and earlier stuff probably made its premier during the redmoon nights.

Edit: Loganfive, you better get off this messageboard and go to redpoint!

i'm sorry, and i don't care who reads this...

creating such a frenzy that people pay a couple of months wages to come to scotland, and sit in the city cafe or wander about the cuntryside being disappointed while you have an exclusive fuck you party in the highlands is not a cool thing to do.

lost a lot of respect.

:sad:

creating such a frenzy that people pay a couple of months wages to come to scotland, and sit in the city cafe or wander about the cuntryside being disappointed while you have an exclusive fuck you party in the highlands is not a cool thing to do.

lost a lot of respect.

agreed

lost a lot of respect.

Couldn't disagree more strongly, assuming they do have a gig tonight at Redpoint. They played everything perfectly, and will be rewarding the faithful - and adventuresome! - with something great.

Edit: And really, BoC are just not cut out for your average urban concert venue. Not that they're "super special," but they are unique. I think they're right to try and craft a unique listening experience for their (most obsessed/most committed) fans.

people have spent two grand to come from the states.

"played it perfectly"

we can all play.

not all of us have a sense of responsibility.

i don't agree with you lump... i'm really disappointed in their inability to view from a humanistic point.

:sad::sad::sad:

Guest IanRedpoint

Considering it takes a lot longer than 2 hours to drive from Edinburgh to Redpoint (more like 7) then leaving another clue this late is kinda hard on those who've travelled.

people have spent two grand to come from the states.

"played it perfectly"

we can all play.

not all of us have a sense of responsibility.

i don't agree with you lump... i'm really disappointed in their inability to view from a humanistic point.

:sad::sad::sad:

It wouldn't surprise me if they set up a similar event in the US at some indefinite point in the future. Or if they start an aboveground tour schedule, with this secret event intended only for the purpose of giving out copies of their much sought after back catalog.

Of course the part of me that wants everything and instant gratification agrees with you...But really, the ostensibly "humanistic" standpoint of being pressed together with a bunch of frat boys whose girlfriends told them BoC is cool, in some homogenous could-be-anywhere concert venue, doesn't seem any more "humanistic" to me.

And what are you doing here anyway, get yerself to Redpoint! :smile:

Considering it takes a lot longer than 2 hours to drive from Edinburgh to Redpoint (more like 7) then leaving another clue this late is kinda hard on those who've travelled.

I did not know this. That sucks, and makes me more inclined to agree with loganfive. :sad:

Guest i.fucked.your.mother

lost a lot of respect.

Agreed

edit - quoted the wrong post

i'll be d/ling from now on.

That gets a Kaen-like "lol" from me. I'll one up you and burn all my BoC cds! Damn them!

Since when have BoC been "humanistic"? They've always been a bit evil. Even if I would get there two or three hours later than planned, there'd probably still be something going on - weren't the redmoon events supposed to last all night? I'd go just to see if there was a crate of "Acid Memories" CDs sitting under a tree or something...

How big is the redpoint beach area, anyway?

Ahhhh, the only thing better than people flying over to a gig that doesn't exist is flying over to a gig in the wrong spot.

So close, and yet...

This ranks among WATMM's finest moment

i'll be d/ling from now on.

That gets a Kaen-like "lol" from me. I'll one up you and burn all my BoC cds! Damn them!

Since when have BoC been "humanistic"? They've always been a bit evil. Even if I would get there two or three hours later than planned, there'd probably still be something going on - weren't the redmoon events supposed to last all night? I'd go just to see if there was a crate of "Acid Memories" CDs sitting under a tree or something...

How big is the redpoint beach area, anyway?

it's pretty big, why don't you drive over.

patsy.

jesus, i guess the subliminal shit in geogaddi really did a number on you.

fucking owned by boc. lol.

edit: and you better believe no-one's coming home with acid mammaries.

you guys suck.

you guys should believe goddammit, they told you so.

now you'll just be "lol><pwn><whatever><etc" for the rest of your days.

shammes ones yous

Archived