IGNORED

Beetles

YEK

do you think it's possible that james says heat and night at two different points in beetles? this would definately settle the argument.

listen to itand see if you can hear it my way...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
night x infinity and no returns.

i fail to see how an englishman can not understand heat

oh i understand it all right. only too well believe me....

but it's still night.

night. beetles come out at night. in the heat, they climb underground to get away from the heat... in the night.

in a sense, but they also come out during the hot parts of the year.

cvbaslkdnccv;lkSDNCLK;sdncv;.kdfbv;kdbnv;lkdfba'oidjvkzdfblsfgjb;adhfvnak va;k ;adfvjljc;lkjx;lkjl'kj'lkdjgldkfjgldkfjgldkfjglkdfjgldkfjgldkfgjldfkjg'ghow'jg'aoeiha'/eha

night. beetles come out at night. in the heat, they climb underground to get away from the heat... in the night.

in a sense, but they also come out during the hot parts of the year.

because the lyrics have to be rational.

it's heat you utter bunch of cocks.

It could be 'neet' if AFX was from North Derbyshire or Yorkshire or somewhere and he was trying to exaggerate his own accent. Or if he didn't make an 'h' sound at the beginning of the word.

Guest Helper ET

i think you've failed to display any H caustic. the only thing I think that is clear in all this, is the of absence of an N sound, which doesn't necessarily confirm heat, as he could have said night with a soft, almost inaudible N

it's too unclear to decipher, we'll never for sure, it'll be like the tuss, where you don't know for sure, but you've made up your mind anyway.

I don't know if it's heat, or night, but I'm staying with night, just as I've always heard it. I didn't even think about heat until this thread

Guest Helper ET

no i dont, but vocalists do that kind of thing all the time. they change the vowel sound of a word to better the rhyming scheme.

i hear, nieeeght. i can hear the heat too, but truth is it's too indecipherable. I like night better anyway,, cooler vibe

That's my story and I'm stickin to it. night for the win!

Archived