IGNORED

Live in New York 2001

danshoebridge

Always loved this set, great versions of Tilapia, Gaekwad & Draun Quarter, and the second half is a load of unreleased LP5/confield digital madness - but the volume drop-offs, glitches and random track chopping bugged me.

So I fixed it to the best of my ability - still a bit uneven volume-wise on Tilapia but much improved I reckon...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kykg2r

Eagerly downloading! I've never heard them live from that period.

I have two of their live sets burned onto a disc, the Domino one, and the Glasgow art school one. Apart from Sublimit and Ipacial Section they don't have any fast tempo rhythmic tracks on their albums. IO sounds suppressed on Quaristice, whereas in its earlier form live it sounds freer and more fun.

I have two other live sets downloaded but one lasts 1 hour 21 minutes, it only needs 1 minute taken off so it can be burned. The Melbourne one is in 4 parts and altogether lasts much more than 80 minutes. :whistling: /ungrateful

i didnt dowload the link but if its what i think it is, its Vancoucer 98. fantastic recording. if anyone has a Flac/Wav of it, please let me know. as far as i know, only mp3 exists.

i didnt dowload the link but if its what i think it is, its Vancoucer 98. fantastic recording. if anyone has a Flac/Wav of it, please let me know. as far as i know, only mp3 exists.

Hmmm, could be, I got it years ago from soulseek and could be mislabelled - saw them in 2000 at the lighthouse party and again in Brixton 2001 and they were a bit more abstract than this, going into confield territory.

It's certainly leaning a bit more towards LP5 than confield, good thing IMO as their live shows around confield were a bit messy and unfocussed - they really got their shit together for the Untilted/Quaristice tours though, what I wouldn't give for a Quaristice tour soundboard...

Guest Greg Reason

if anyone has a Flac/Wav of it, please let me know. as far as i know, only mp3 exists.

This, for all ae live recordings please

I have thirty odd ae boots and I think four or five of them are in FLAC.... Hurts me

if anyone has a Flac/Wav of it, please let me know. as far as i know, only mp3 exists.

This, for all ae live recordings please

I have thirty odd ae boots and I think four or five of them are in FLAC.... Hurts me

Any stuff from the early 90s? I've got the Live in Birmingham -93 as FLAC, a truly awesome soundboard recording but I reckon it's rather popular so you probably have it already. Anyway, its third part is one of the best AE songs for me, amazing.

And thanks for this gig, can't wait to hear it.

I've got the Live in Birmingham -93 as FLAC, a truly awesome soundboard recording but I reckon it's rather popular so you probably have it already. Anyway, its third part is one of the best AE songs for me, amazing.

Nice, would love to hear this one... if its popular I should be able to track it down... earliest recording I have is 1997

Guest NathanCaldecott

I've been looking for the Birmingham 93 for quite a while and I can't find it anywhere. Any links that used to host it seem to have all expired, this can be said actually for a lot of sets. Is there any way of someone re-uploading this (and maybe others, perhaps), I remember there used to be a thread somewhere with them all on, alas these have expired too. I would be very grateful!

I can up the Birmingham gig later today when I have time, in FLAC. I'll link it here then.

Here's a teaser:

(my rip doesn't have these odd glitches that this clip has...)

Nice one. The only other good-quality old set I can think of is the 1996(?) Flex set, which I find a bit dull in places.

I'd love to hear what they were doing around Chiastic Slide-era, or Draft7.30 for that matter. Not aware of any recordings existing from around then though.

Guest Greg Reason

Nice one. The only other good-quality old set I can think of is the 1996(?) Flex set, which I find a bit dull in places.

I'd love to hear what they were doing around Chiastic Slide-era, or Draft7.30 for that matter. Not aware of any recordings existing from around then though.

They only did four shows in the Draft era if I remember correctly, and two of those were Gescom I believe.

There is a fantastic soundboard from Coachella in '99. As far as I know it's only circulated in mp3 but the sound is very, very good and it's an amusing oddity because it's effectively a "greatest hits" set; they do shitloads of actual songs and almost the entire ISS:SA EP also

Any stuff from the early 90s? I've got the Live in Birmingham -93 as FLAC, a truly awesome soundboard recording but I reckon it's rather popular so you probably have it already. Anyway, its third part is one of the best AE songs for me, amazing.

Nah, nothing that old I'm afraid, I looked through my folder and these are the ones I have in FLAC:

1993-10-15 live at Oscillate, Birmingham

2001-05-25 live at Nightclub 9.30, Washington, District of Columbia, USA

2010-04-03 live at Park Teatre, Oslo

2010-05-29 live at The Hi-Fi Bar, Melbourne

I'm dirty cause I used to have the Oversteps show from Ljubljana in FLAC too (I mastered the damn thing) but for the life of me I can't find it on any of my hard drives

OK, it's done now

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=POURWMY2

Enjoy, fully tagged etc.

Awesome thanks, will let you know how I get on with it.

Re: Coachella greatest hits set - I always wondered whether ae played whole album tracks out for festivals and the like, and know I know that yes they do! Would it have been specifically at Coachella's request perhaps? Previous UK festival performances I've seen have been their "usual" live sets based on the tours at the time...

Guest Greg Reason

OK, it's done now

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=POURWMY2

Enjoy, fully tagged etc.

Awesome thanks, will let you know how I get on with it.

Re: Coachella greatest hits set - I always wondered whether ae played whole album tracks out for festivals and the like, and know I know that yes they do! Would it have been specifically at Coachella's request perhaps? Previous UK festival performances I've seen have been their "usual" live sets based on the tours at the time...

They have played many other festivals with the usual 90%-unreleased-material sets they tend to do, so not sure why Coachella was different... The only other show I've got of theirs with so many previously released tracks is the Warp 10 night in Manchester, which only features one song I don't know

The only other show I've got of theirs with so many previously released tracks is the Warp 10 night in Manchester, which only features one song I don't know

Would you happen to have a link to this? I'm interested.

i have coachella in flac (i guess i got it from here in the first place) but i cannot upload it, i think they played a DJ set there, not a live set with special tunes made for the tour, so that's why you can hear the hecker remix, some iss isa (then unreleased) tracks, gelk etc.

Guest Greg Reason
The only other show I've got of theirs with so many previously released tracks is the Warp 10 night in Manchester, which only features one song I don't know

Would you happen to have a link to this? I'm interested.

this

Shit quality, but that's what I gots

Archived