IGNORED

zipropanthatekeuthicalitality

Guest skibby

tracks under 90 seconds, big ups to my ADD brother

first one isn't doing a whole lot for me, sounds like a straight-up spectrogram recording. Picture's nice though!

Second one's better in that it's some strikingly ugly noise. Has a bit of an electric swamp water thing going on

Well, tracks like these are always interesting. I'm guessing you messed with.. what's it called... the convolution? Spectral Convolution? I really need to look that up. It's a really cool 'bitcrushing' effect isn't it?

What did you do on the second one?

Guest skibby

you may open any file on your computer as audio by importing "as" raw data if you have sound forge or audacity. maybe other programs like wavelab can do it too.

the first track there i was playing around with a plugin in reaper called "reafir" and bouncing to disk live while manipulating params.

Guest skibby

theres something useful about non random noise, since theres little sequences in it, but i havent found it yet. maybe slowing down the wav and using it as an lfo.

Nice raw material but what I really wanted to say is that Uncertain Tea track is really nice, I listened to it yesterday and wanted to check it out again today but it seems you`ve taken the version that I liked down (i believe it was called something like remix iv r smth) The version you have up now is not as good. But nice work regardless.

Archived