IGNORED

Metz. 3 min 45 into the song...

Guest murphythecat8

Guest murphythecat8

from 3 45 up to 5 45 is just pure perfection. Those 2 minutes are simply one of the best moment ive ever heard in electronica. The perfection is beyond words. it conatains everyhting I wanted to hear in music. Just wow.

the whole song really, but I get so much goosebumps everytime at 3 45. its automatic, I cannot control it or listen critically. its just blows all my defenses.

It reminds me of the magic of a song like flamenco sketches- miles davis. that je ne sais quoi that makes a song so timeless and impossible to recreate.

Probably my favorite aphex twin track. Its got the SAW magic all over it.

Please aphex, release a ambient album!!!!

There's already a topic dedicated to this track, and another topic dedicated to awesome Aphex moments. But yeah, it's a goddamn masterpiece. Easily my favourite on Syro. I'd even go as far as putting it in my top 5 RDJ jams.

The first part is groovy as hell, the second part always gets me right in the feels (definitely some elements of SAW here), and that bass on the final section is gorgeous. The duration is perfect too. I was worried it'd overstay it's welcome but that totally ain't the case.

Guest cult fiction

My favorite part actually comes right before this where the song drops off and there's that unreal pad swell at 3:39

2 much emotion 4 me 2 handle

Guest bitroast

the track has normally been my main inspiration for putting on Syro.

minipops is great opener, then bam! get to listen to the metz track^-^!!

Guest murphythecat8

at 4:28 until 4:32, the bass syth decay gets closed in so the bass line becomes percussive. the way it sounds so juicy and alive is mind bending. actually, I think he replace the bass synth but replicate the rythm with a percussion. I know he does it all thrue the song but damn is this impressive.

My favorite part actually comes right before this where the song drops off and there's that unreal pad swell at 3:39

2 much emotion 4 me 2 handle

true, its exactly at 3:41 for me that goosebump appears like naturally. everytime. I could repeat 3:20 up to 4 min and loop that and I would likely get goosebump everytime I arriverexactly at 3:41. lol

Guest LoveRhino

Yeah. The way it evolves blows me away every time. This album is both an immediate hit and a grower with me. This track is astounding. I cannot get enough of it.

Guest northernplastic

My favourite track off Syro as well...there's just one thing I prefer about the live version: these tribal chants at the end. Anyone having an idea if this is a proper track he just played along with the set?

Same with minipops...the guitar part at the end of the live version is just so perfect. Wish the album versions of both tracks would end like the live versions.

since hearing this track in september i've had it on repeat for some serious hours. i literally cannot believe this masterpiece was available all this time. i had the live minipops track for many years but to be honest it just scared me off his other live material by its sheer godliness (i didn't think any of it would get released and i was so incredibly lovesick with this mp3)

but anyway, it's such a relief to hear all this new material, even just to know that it's there. any chance someone could send me a copy of the original live Metz track? i'm now very interested to hear what it sounded like.

Live version's right here buddy! I could never listen to this in its entirety before Syro came out. The first two minutes sounded so good and I wanted to leave the rest as a surprise. So glad I did. It's definitely ended up being my favourite track on the album.

http://youtu.be/cKa0bGZzSpE

Archived