IGNORED

zappa- RDNZL

Guest murphythecat8

The fact that since 65, everything that we hear, from the bass line to the drum, was written by frank is very impressive.

a true genius.

right? was thinking about that last night, every track sounds like the birth of every specific style/genre of the following decades...

• 1 month later...
Guest Chesney

Cool, wasn't expecting to see a Zappa thread. I'm a big fan. My first kids middle name is Zappa.

Still yet to catch a ZPZ show though

Guest murphythecat8

been listening zappa exclusively for the last 2 moths or so...

zappater is a great forum for zappa fan.

also, dont miss all the bootlegs. you can find dozens of live versions of the same song played so differently you wont even recognize the songs. he recorde basically every show he made. Id consider that most of his live version are better then his official releases.

also, dont miss all the bootlegs. you can find dozens of live versions of the same song played so differently you wont even recognize the songs. he recorde basically every show he made. Id consider that most of his live version are better then his official releases.

hey thanks!

i've downloaded his entire dsicography till his death, been adding some fvorites to a playlist, 280 tracks so far. :)

also been looking for doubles, live versions and wahtnots, really love the alternate versions! yes some of the live versions are fantastic and sometimes better than studio originals...

now, went on looking for cocaine decisions meaning and it turns out the guy was anti-drug? =o

Guest murphythecat8

hey thanks!

i've downloaded his entire dsicography till his death, been adding some fvorites to a playlist, 280 tracks so far. :)

also been looking for doubles, live versions and wahtnots, really love the alternate versions! yes some of the live versions are fantastic and sometimes better than studio originals...

now, went on looking for cocaine decisions meaning and it turns out the guy was anti-drug? =o

thats the crazy thing, his live songs are often much better then the studio take. same with j macsis

• 3 months later...

As this is already pretty much the main Zappa thread now, I like to call any Zappateer on here for help:

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=ZuhoavP4k4c#/132;174

Does anyone know which gig this bit is from? Been looking for it for years and years, never found out what the source is. Only that incredibly tasty wah solo.

• 1 month later...

Archived