IGNORED

Sonar 2015

Guest V7PROC

Guest WNS000

Be funny if the lights went up and they were just sat back reclining on some deckchairs, smoking a fat blunt and knocking back a few bottles of beer, waiting for the CD to finish before they could wrap up and go home.

lol

Be funny if the lights went up and they were just sat back reclining on some deckchairs, smoking a fat blunt and knocking back a few bottles of beer, waiting for the CD to finish before they could wrap up and go home.

lol just got a playstation plugged in to the macbooks

That's what i would do. They look so comedy-busy like "yeah, we make shit done from SCRATCH" with the same set everywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

When have they ever implied that?

I am exaggerating for a bullshitting reason. And their own implications don't seem on-point to me, removing an identity of space? I don't think it could work by simply turning the lights off. More like they are trying to remove their own on-stage presence.

Anyway, my experience in the fanboi's first row wasn't especially dark at all, i could see everything, so i closed my eyes eventually.

I am exaggerating for a bullshitting reason. And their own implications don't seem on-point to me, removing an identity of space? I don't think it could work by simply turning the lights off. More like they are trying to remove their own on-stage presence.

Anyway, my experience in the fanboi's first row wasn't especially dark at all, i could see everything, so i closed my eyes eventually.

yeah not gonna lie when i saw them, with all the lights from sources the venue couldn't turn off, like fire exits and people leaving and entering through a door at the back into a fully lit corridor, i ended up being able to see pretty clearly

I was pretty disappointed about that after all the talk of it being pitch black darkness

yeah not gonna lie when i saw them, with all the lights from sources the venue couldn't turn off, like fire exits and people leaving and entering through a door at the back into a fully lit corridor, i ended up being able to see pretty clearly

I was pretty disappointed about that after all the talk of it being pitch black darkness

You're never going to have it "pitch black", most venues are going to have a bar in the room and I doubt they'll turn off their lights for the set... I'm sure there are exceptions AE live vets can talk about though.

Still, if you've spent most of the night with acts throwing their lasers and lights around, I did find it a bit surreal to just have static darkness whilst your mind gets mangled up.

• 2 weeks later...

just different perspectives:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrE39fo8qw0

...anyway, in Krakow the darkness was really dark and pitch, the sound was coming from all directions, and the idea of being fallen out of space and time was dangerously real.

It's probable that not in all countries it's possible to remove all light signals - such as emergency exits - ...evidently in poland laws are flexible.

• 3 months later...

just different perspectives:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrE39fo8qw0

...anyway, in Krakow the darkness was really dark and pitch, the sound was coming from all directions, and the idea of being fallen out of space and time was dangerously real.

It's probable that not in all countries it's possible to remove all light signals - such as emergency exits - ...evidently in poland laws are flexible.

Krakow was not really pitch black. it was dark but there was still enough light to navigate. I was there and could see pretty well because of the exit doors on both sides of the stage.

Archived