IGNORED

Sonar 2015

Guest V7PROC

Guest V7PROC

Also,

- Soundcheck behind the closed doors with a half of hour delay.

- No light or any other plebful entertainment stuff, only weak light from their macbook screens.

- No emotions

- Sean is smoking electronic cigarette

- Still have no idea what are they doing exactly during the show in terms of structure and interface of their sound composers. Assuming this process have a lot of real-time attention and creativity. Comparing to Squarepusher's show with a lot of delays and emptiness, their material was insanely even and solid.

- Most of the shows at Sonar have a lot of attention from a recording-stuff guys, but strangely not here.

- :3 http://i.imgur.com/6UDk4Pj.png

... also in this occasion I can not refrain from raising the heartfelt request for a recording: WATMM pls!

I'm afraid all that we could get is some poorly smartphone record with distorted basses.

Guest WNS000

- Most of the shows at Sonar have a lot of attention from a recording-stuff guys, but strangely not here.

LOL, that's because they were probably clueless what to do with them

Also,

- Soundcheck behind the closed doors with a half of hour delay.

- No light or any other plebful entertainment stuff, only weak light from their macbook screens.

- No emotions

- Sean is smoking electronic cigarette

- Still have no idea what are they doing exactly during the show in terms of structure and interface of their sound composers. Assuming this process have a lot of real-time attention and creativity. Comparing to Squarepusher's show with a lot of delays and emptiness, their material was insanely even and solid.

- :3 http://i.imgur.com/6UDk4Pj.png

... also in this occasion I can not refrain from raising the heartfelt request for a recording: WATMM pls!

I'm afraid all that we could get is some poorly smartphone record with distorted basses.

poorly smartphone rec with distorted basses can be a great present! Really!

Guest V7PROC

Haha creepy pic. What's Sean have on his wrist? Some giant watch?

Just a regular watch and sonar-cashless bracelet

Also,

- No emotions

No emotions from ae, in the music, or in the crowd?

I haven't yet had the priviledge to hear the Exai tour, but every ae show I've been to, the crowd had many emotions :))

lol lights suddenly come on but they don't look up or acknowledge the crowd for even a second

those squelches are nice tho

What were you expecting? A smile and a wave?

a couple fist pumps, maybe sean playin a synth with his teeth or behind his head or something

nah just thought if i had a few hundred people standing infront of me and the lights came on i'd probably take a quick peek

http://www.residentadvisor.net/review-view.aspx?id=17311

Review of Sonar, with emphasis on Autechre show.

Mentions how the lights coming on for a bit just made the pitch blackness that followed even more pitch black

Idm as fuck

most IDM moment of 2015

seriously though, jealous, these clips have some top-notch shit

Guest WNS000

What were you expecting? A smile and a wave?

a couple fist pumps, maybe sean playin a synth with his teeth or behind his head or something

haha

Be funny if the lights went up and they were just sat back reclining on some deckchairs, smoking a fat blunt and knocking back a few bottles of beer, waiting for the CD to finish before they could wrap up and go home.

Archived