IGNORED

new track you must dance to

lyst

yeah very washed out and nice. i'd be curious how it sounded without the looping ghostly sometimes pitchy vocals. are they detuned and supposed to be detuned? kinda detracts from super chill vibe of rest of song.

Thanks all.

The vocals are a main cog! Without them it wouldn't be a Mylamine track.

I used to make mainly synth based tracks for a while, but got bored with it. All about the found sound, my vocals, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this Lyst

Skylift is Hypnotic.  Great video too.

Favourite part is those quiter 7 seconds  from 0.53 - some sort of pitched up looped vocal cut or something I can hear - sounds like a chanting Gnome or something - to my weird ears anyway

Very interesting stuff on your soundcloud. Medicine Men, especially

Very nice and hypnotic.  Love the texture of the beats and the gauzy synths.  Could maybe use a middle section that changes the melody up a little, but that's just my opinion.  Well done!  Did you create the video yourself?  Fits really well with the composition.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this Lyst

Skylift is Hypnotic.  Great video too.

Favourite part is those quiter 7 seconds  from 0.53 - some sort of pitched up looped vocal cut or something I can hear - sounds like a chanting Gnome or something - to my weird ears anyway

Very interesting stuff on your soundcloud. Medicine Men, especially

Thanks!! I definitely try to add some weird ass shit in my songs if I can.

Very nice and hypnotic.  Love the texture of the beats and the gauzy synths.  Could maybe use a middle section that changes the melody up a little, but that's just my opinion.  Well done!  Did you create the video yourself?  Fits really well with the composition.

Not a bad idea with the melody change-- I'll keep that in mind for future work.

A friend made the video, glad you like it.

Archived