IGNORED

Wagon Christ - All My Fingers (Freaks Mix)

Velazquez

1 hour ago, Snickerfritz said:

It's never ending. It'd be fun to go through everybody's collection of files and form one big master collection.

I'd say i have about 97%, missing a few tracks here and there.

Edited by Velazquez

Yeah that one's awesome, bagged it a few years back, so cruel making tunes like that US only (I resent not having access to any of his exclusive tunes tbf). Makes me think of the Plug track that only appears on the US version of Drum & Bass For Papa: 

There's a few Plug tracks like Cheesy (Amen Mix) that's only on Plug 3 12",  "Cut" is only available on Blue Planet, along with "Life of the Mind" and "Cut ('97 Remix)" is only on Nothing release.  I'm rattling these off the top of my head so apologies if the info is not fully accurate.  But yeah, I just played it safe and bought them all.

• Like 1

Another super obscure one that I tracked down was Penventon, which was only released on the bonus 7" with Chill Out Or Die III! 

Between stuff like this and those recent Deep Love remixes that were unearthed, I feel like we can never be certain that we've found everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 9:08 PM, Velazquez said:

I have all of those. AM, Penventon and IR Puffnstuff

Nice. Is IR Puffnstuff worth tracking down ? Hard to find that comp at a decent price. Also a bonus question: Do you know if the Plug track on the Header#2 comp is really Vibert ? Year of the compilation and the other artists seem correct, but I've never seen that track listed in his discography anywhere else and haven't found an upload of it anywhere to test if it sounds "right" (drum and bassy). https://www.discogs.com/Various-Header2/release/107365

3 hours ago, afxual healing said:

Nice. Is IR Puffnstuff worth tracking down ? Hard to find that comp at a decent price. Also a bonus question: Do you know if the Plug track on the Header#2 comp is really Vibert ? Year of the compilation and the other artists seem correct, but I've never seen that track listed in his discography anywhere else and haven't found an upload of it anywhere to test if it sounds "right" (drum and bassy). https://www.discogs.com/Various-Header2/release/107365

I can get you a copy of both,  yes Header is Plug.  Really nice track.  IR Pufnstuff is solid Wagon Christ 2006 types vibes.  I'll try to get back to you in the next couple days.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anybody in the US need a copy of the Header#2 cd with the Plug - Header track ? I bought one, and after a couple months gave up on it, and ordered another one (both from Germany). Well each showed up after about 100 days "in transit" and I have two now. PM me a US address and I'll send it to you free of charge when I get a chance.

Edited by afxual healing