IGNORED

My Bloody Valentine's Kevin Shields hid new music in a flash drive inside his signature Fender Blender pedal

J3FF3R00

spacer.png

Hidden music in a guitar pedal, dudes. 

Shields offers no clues to the track's contents other than a brief note next to the drive that reads, “For intended effect, please play at 80db and above on speakers… Unfortunately, as of press time, it appears that no enterprising early owner of the Shields Blender has yet uploaded the hidden instrumental to YouTube… “

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/my-bloody-valentine-kevin-shields-new-music-fender-pedal

Anyone have one of these babies? I had no clue Kevin had his own pedal (they are like $1500 on reverb now).
I’m very curious to hear the track. 

This is such a RDJ thing to do btw. If anyone has one of those Korg Monologues or Novation AFX Stations, maybe pop it open and look for a thumb drive. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

This is such a RDJ thing to do btw. 

this story reminded me of Trent hiding that USB drive in a concert venue bathroom with new NIN tracks years ago

• Like 3