IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ "Live Time", France, 1999

Jatsko

Hey, does anyone know anything about this gig? I know there's the one clip floating around where AFX - .942937 is played, but there seems to be no indication of whether this was a live gig or a DJ set, or what exactly "Live Time" means. Any additional information would be extremely helpful.

(Also, hi WATMM! Nice to see y'all and to be here. Can anyone help me with using the downloads? Every time I try to download something, it comes in at 0 bytes)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jatsko said:

Nope, this is a separate gig. A download is available here at this archive link, and the gig itself is mentioned on https://rareafx.wordpress.com/livedj-2/. There might also be a file here on the site but I've forgotten where it is.

(and yeah, if anyone can help out with downloading stuff from here, much appreciated)

Do you know where it was in France ? I may be wrong but the only french show for 99 that I'm aware of was at a small festival called Aquaplaning in Hyères, south of France...

Edited by d-a-m-o

What exactly are you having difficulty downloading Jatsko? That archive link works for me but it's actually just one of the tracks from AB3 in the files audio, can't remember the tracks name but it's one of my favourites

Is it archives you have the problem with or some download in watmm?

Ha sorry I see you've named the track above

Yes, if it needs clarifying, I'm talking about WATMM downloads. Any help would be appreciated.

Are moderators or people in charge of this site around often? Is it worth messaging one about this? I'm assuming this isn't a problem that hasn't been mentioned before, if I'm not the only one having problems and I just got here.

Edited by Jatsko

6 hours ago, Jatsko said:

Yes, if it needs clarifying, I'm talking about WATMM downloads. Any help would be appreciated.

Are moderators or people in charge of this site around often? Is it worth messaging one about this? I'm assuming this isn't a problem that hasn't been mentioned before, if I'm not the only one having problems and I just got here.

Good to see you here! 

I'm afraid this is one of the gigs no one ever recorded and this audio clip is mistakenly taken from Osmoze 93' and that's it. 

Happy digging! :dadjoke:

14 hours ago, Adamovich said:

I'm afraid this is one of the gigs no one ever recorded and this audio clip is mistakenly taken from Osmoze 93' and that's it. 

Good information to have, thanks!

I'd love to dig, but I'm still having trouble with downloading files; they're still coming in at 0 bytes.