IGNORED

accomodations / shared travels for AE Live in france - if someone needs help

neurone

hello all !

for every one on earth who would go to one of AE live in france (Rennes @ antipode , and Paris @trianon)

If somehow I can help anyone anyway for something, let me know !!

I'l be on the Rennes gig (7 april 2024). but can also maybe help those going on the Paris show.

If someone needs an accomodation trough their way, around 5-9 april 2024  I can offer hospitality in Orleans (center of france, 120 km to Paris, 310 km to Rennes). either at my home, or at some friend's if extra space is needed.

and I can take somes in  my car for the the Orleans - Rennes  run (back and forth) .

right now I'm planning to go with one friend with one car , so probably 3 seats dispo, but it could be more friend with more cars since then.

dunno yet how and where I'm gonna spend the night over trough 7th and 8th in Rennes, but open to share fees for hotel or rbnb or camping or whatever in there. (won't drive back in the night straight  after the show and have no free option yet)

All this just a start call, but as we have few month forward to set things up, things can be considered and arranged.   we would love to help and meet people around.

@d-a-m-o @Nil seems you might go  to paris for the trianon show, si vous voulez faire une pause a orléans sur la route , ou dormir ici le samedi soir, hésitez pas .

Neurone

Edited by neurone
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hey ! Very generous of you but I will go to Paris by train and I've already booked an hotel room ! I will move there alone so of course I hope I'll meet some of you for a beer before the show !

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Like 1

Will def bring baguette + beret to the Paris show then ! Still have to buy my ticket lol but I'll be there (probably with a friend, who I'm dragging along to the OPN show as well lol)

2 hours ago, Stock said:

Ticket is bought.

Paris , or Rennes ? ..... oh, edit : awnser is in your previous post .

Edited by neurone

37 minutes ago, neurone said:

Paris , or Rennes ? ..... oh, edit : awnser is in your previous post .

Paris yes ! However I am planning a full week of holidays, for I also booked tickets to the Paris OPN show. I am tempted to double down and also take tickets for Ae in Rennes !!

On 11/5/2023 at 10:09 PM, Stock said:

I am tempted to double down and also take tickets for Ae in Rennes !!

if you do this, you keep me knowing, you can go down to Orleans after paris (or next morning) and we could travel together to Rennes on sunday.

11 hours ago, neurone said:

if you do this, you keep me knowing, you can go down to Orleans after paris (or next morning) and we could travel together to Rennes on sunday.

Ok I'll let you know, that's really nice of you !!!