IGNORED

Universal Cleaner — spooky breakcore/idm

gnarlybog

I wish I was having a breakthrough. Lately, I'm having more of a cracking-through.

Anyway, the intro to Universal Grammar instantly had me bopping my head. I enjoyed how playful you were with seemingly every element that made up this track. Too long for my liking, but I feel that way about almost any song I hear.

I wasn't feeling Hyperobject that much until the odd switch-up in the middle. I was disappointed that that little section didn't last longer, but I'm a sucker for half-time beats so I still enjoyed the part that followed. I particularly liked the eerie melody that crept in at the very end, and I would like if the track featured more of that, but on the other hand, maybe it's best to leave it as it is so that part really stands out. Also, I think I would have appreciated the track more if the strange noises and textures were more loud/harsh/intense.

Giedi Prime might be my favorite of these tracks. I really like the half-time switch up near the middle, the little melody that starts repeating at that part, and the playful cuts and rhythms you were doing with the vocal samples that went on throughout that section.

Edited by sTeh B L
misspelling
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the kind words and listens, everyone.

Here is a new one that is a bit Xenomorph inspired... with a Sinéad O'Connor sample. took forever, felt like shitting a diamond. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is a soothing ambient track, where I tried to sonically translate the image in the display picture into sound.