IGNORED

Good turntable pre-amp

DavieAddison

Anyone know a good pre-amp for a turntable that's ideally around $100 or less? Maybe the worst timing possible... I got those two Aphex records, London and Barcelona from this year, and when I went to listen to them realized the pre-amp I've had from over a decade died. I shook it and there was a part rattling around. I've heard good things about Schiit and see one for $149 that includes an output but just wanted to see what you guys recommended.

Edited by DavieAddison

Have had this one sitting on the floor for the past 10+ years doing its pre-amp duties with no-fuss. Was £60 ($76) but I'm not sure if they're being produced any more ...

711431f52e0b1f09929c6833a38f08b6-480-80.

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/hi-fi-accessories/cambridge-audio-azur-640p-258118/review

I have the Schiit Mani, no complaints! It replaced one of those old ART DJ Pre II units (you can still get those for under $70).  The Mani was a noticeable improvement. 

Edited by baph