IGNORED

Hello Spiral Ephemera

Hello,

I looked for my old thread but it apparently got archived and I can't bump it no mo.

here is my most recent bandcamp 'trilogy'

Also very recently I have been moving into non-computer music territory

I have an improvised guitar based album on Chocolate Monk that can be found here:

http://chocolatemonk.co.uk/available.html

and have been exploring that further with some things I've been doing while under house arrest

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

“Arsenal to Wimbledon” on your Balked release is annoyingly sublime. The blend of tube acoustics, with a motorised guitar strum or drone over & underlaying ambient background conversations, is mint. Need this.

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2024 at 2:25 PM, cwmbrancity said:

“Arsenal to Wimbledon” on your Balked release is annoyingly sublime. The blend of tube acoustics, with a motorised guitar strum or drone over & underlaying ambient background conversations, is mint. Need this.

Thanks m8. Yeah that is currently my favourite of my own releases. At this point considering it the best thing I have done. DM to remind me and I will see if I've got some spare BC codes btw

• Like 1

I owe you a purchase 😉 more than happy to pay man, could go anywhere in a mix. 

You consistently pull the most fully realised ideas into more coherently focused <worlds> than 99% of the rest of the Afx clones combined. Sounds which are paradoxical, sounds you couldn’t imagine until exposure listening but with tiny hints of familiarity, the Hafler Trio here-ish, which remains rare.

Also, finding the edges or limits of an idea so the Tube soundtrack & guitar strings rotator device juxtapose when combined yet they work perfectly together, not outcompeting in the mix, not on these speakers anyway.

Two guitar pieces have really shone recently, this & more traditional Crane Dance by @Leon Sumbitches/Tanizaki’s short 2024 mix, if I have the info correct. 

• Like 1