IGNORED

Eurovision Song Contest 2024

zkom

33 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Sounds like music Paedophiles listen to. Seems like a program Paedophiles watch. Looks like music made by Paedophiles. 

I don't get this fucking Eurovision Shit. It's not a fucking joke it's shit. Fuck off.

Just imagine this is what you get excited about. Is it? It's fucking lame.

Funny how some countries are so utterly shit at music that they get excited over this. Fucking lol. Do I have to the name all the artists that come from the fucking tiny speck of dust that is the UK. Even fucking America are fucking pussy compared to us. Loads of land full up with fucking banjo players and fucking cowboys. At least the fucking Americans don't get involved in FUCKING EUROVISION. We are the fucking best. FUCK YOU.

I think you're just salty that UK hasn't won the ESC in the last 26 years

• Like 1

Oh dear I just woke up and realised I went on a full moon rant last night. Haven't done that for a while. Hmm sorry.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, zkom said:

Finland is going to be represented by Windows95man

The vocalist is also the voice actor of Chase in the Finnish version of Paw Patrol.

• Like 1

Sweden needs to go through five live televised qualifying rounds (2 down 3 to go) before we can have our finals and decide who will represent us in the international competition.

Its too much.

Im glad to se Windows 95 man representing Finland. He will definitely get my vote.

It's the ghost of Dead Geoff. My best friend growing up was Christopher and his dad was a notorious drunk, he was a sexist, homophobic, racist drunk pig. One day we were sitting watching John Wilson Goes Fishing and Geoff came in swerving about after probably consuming a bottle of vodka for breakfast and he started ranting and raving at the television and at Mr Wilson who was sat on a boat on quiet English estate lake. Yeah look at him on a boat! Thinks he's fucking special does he!  I'll knock him out! Posh bastard! Come on!!  On and on he went. I thought it was, and obviously still do, one of the most bizarre and sad things I've ever seen. How can you get angry at a man on a boat fishing for tench? And so it is, all these decades later, sometimes I do a  Dead Geoff. It's not me, it's actually me impersonating Dead Geoff. Of course I don't explain all this before hand so things can get a bit tricky. I thought I would explain this (I have done before a few years ago). Ahh yes I call him Dead Geoff because after years of being treated as a servant and skivvy his wife Jackie left him (you should of heard what he thought of women...) Geoff ended up slitting his wrists and committing suicide. Thankfully Christopher found the shotgun he had in the boot of his car and took it to the police station, saying he found it in the woods or something like that. Or perhaps there was a amnesty or something like that. The world is probably a better place now Dead Geoff isn't with us, however on odd occasions when the moonshine is full and glowing so his spirit sometimes possesses me and he rises like a full moon and the wolf.

Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy the Eurovision Song Contest!

(how's that for an apology)