IGNORED

DJ Sabrina the Teenage DJ - Hex

• 4 weeks later...

Interested which albums you like? Always felt like most people who like her love it all (and the rest hate it all 🤣)

Charmed will always be number 1 but think that's mostly cause when I got on board but love all her albums & Hex very much up there for me.

Think she due a little bit of a switch up of her sound though would like her to explore more of the pop & different sounding stuff a bit more away from her usual (but still with that signature style) 

Charmed and Makin' Magic are absolutely incredible to me. Makin' Magic is probably strongest overall. I will say that all the albums have at least one or two standouts.

Two Dans, To Dance is probably my favorite track of theirs however. 

I only really liked In Silence from Hex

• Like 1

In Silence is one of my favs 2 & that's more the direction I would like her to explore in the future I think. Like an actual pop album with stuff like that & Matter of Course from Bewitched would be incredible IMO.

Though if you love Making Magic suprised you don't like Deep Down. Feel like that's an updated version of that early sound & is another fav for me off this album. (The last 3 tracks from Hex really have my heart though ❤️ )

Love that you mention Two Dan's, to Dance , feel like Spellbound & Enchanted are 2 of her best albums but often seem a bit forgotten