IGNORED

s950tx16wasr10 (earth portal mix)

Hi Guys

I broke out Syro today to celebrate that it’s been ten years and all. What a great album. It only sounds better with age.

This tune is a highlight of the album to me. But that  last minute and a half or so of this tune is so next level… I hate even talking about it because it’s so good I can’t put it into words.

I think it’s easily one of the best bits he’s done. 

Edited by Hi Guys
  • Like 2

• Hi Guys changed the title to s950tx16wasr10 (earth portal mix)

One of the best off of syro for sure. I always become euphoric when this track comes on. From the ultra satisfying beats to the beautiful melodic work and the BASS man.... one of his many career highlights

• Like 1

Just now, mcbpete said:

Being a grumpy old man IMO it's a no-quite-so-good brother of Ziggomatic 17

No album or collection of tracks  in the world will top anything from Drukqs so I kind of agree but this earth portal is still verrrrry special

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mcbpete said:

Being a grumpy old man IMO it's a no-quite-so-good brother of Ziggomatic 17

Ziggomatic 17 is on another level for sure, Had it on loop just today. 

Syro is still hot and it is just a good balance of a bit Analord, The Tuss and Drukqs elements combine to become what Syro is. 

• Like 1

perfect all the way through but that intro with the reversed bit scratches my brain like no other song. incredible outro too. couldnt express how much i love this song.

• Like 3

If you discount druqks and whatnot , Syro is just a beautiful album and mishmash of rephlex/ early warp era afx material which yet again was ahead of its time given a majority of them were probably made in the mid/late 2000s or even earlier given the appearance of some of them in sets.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, cern said:

Ziggomatic 17 is on another level for sure, Had it on loop just today. 

Syro is still hot and it is just a good balance of a bit Analord, The Tuss and Drukqs elements combine to become what Syro is. 

Hadn’t listened to confederation trough since around 2012 and put it on today: I was thinking of SYRO also at some points