IGNORED

Aphex Heads...

Guest vibertisgod

Guest vibertisgod

Weirdest moment of Glade had to be going to the bar to get some beer for me and my friend in a state of acid frenzy and having discussion with these two really weird guys who had flown over to glade especially to see Aphex Twin FROM MEXICO!

Needless to say, they were mighty pissed off that he was not playing (gruff Mexican accent) “If I know Aphex not play glade I go Germany instead, I have everything on record and cd by him – I love the Aphex”

Then, we got talking about Luke Viberts set and he asked “Aphex better than this live or not?” and I went on some really trippy rant about how watching Aphex live (I’ve seen him about 9 times now) was “like witnessing a new genre of music being slowly created and then eventually completely destroyed in the space of 90 minutes…” –You should have seen the look they gave each other! I really believe they would have sold their soul at that moment to have seen him!

Ha! Sorry….

:cat:

Archived