IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Blackbox Life Recorder 21f / in a room7 F760 [WAP480C] (July 28, 2023)

1. Blackbox Life Recorder 21f

2. zin2 test5

3. in a room7 F760

4. Blackbox Life Recorder 22 [Parallax Mix]

5. blackbox life recorder 20 ambient 760 (320k mp3 link below) "while stocks last"

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1ubKZ8nFJTM6JMfYPZjmuLYuZJHYJph_1

• Like 2

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Aphex Twin - Blackbox Life Recorder 21f / in a room7 F760 (July 28, 2023)
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Aphex Twin - Blackbox Life Recorder 21f / in a room7 F760 (June 28, 2023)
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Aphex Twin - Blackbox Life Recorder 21f / in a room7 F760 (July 28, 2023)
18 minutes ago, Friendly Stranger said:

I don't love it, but my Aphex compulsiveness got the best of me. I've made worse use of my money in the past....

went with the clear vinyl, it was cheaper overall.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

to ship this to the US, you are paying $2.47 per minute of music.

But if I play it an infinite amount of times?

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfieldp

• Haha 9

Just realized there are tshirt bundles at the bottom of the page on the aphex store. If it was a new shirt I’d buy intrigued but it’s either the black one, the white one or a slipmat. 

32 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Ultra limited edition of one: bundled with IDM cat. 

IMG_0427.jpeg

Hah! That’s a classic Mr Rubin

I'm savagely allergic to cats so I’ll pass thank you 

:catsalute:

30 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Just realized there are tshirt bundles at the bottom of the page on the aphex store. If it was a new shirt I’d buy intrigued but it’s either the black one, the white one or a slipmat. 

I got one because my 7\ shirt looks like it's been through hell and back but yeah, a tour shirt being exclusive to the bundle would've been sweet!

On 6/21/2023 at 11:41 AM, Herr Jan said:

Totally going along with the hype-trein again. Love the new track. Ordered it, not sure why I ordered it from the Aphex store instead of just picking it up at Rush Hour or something but hey, tradition I guess.

You might get some bonus tracks since you ordered on the store, tbf. Also, breaking down an albums cost per minute has got to be one of the most disgusting things I've seen on the internet. Congrats guys.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 2

There’s also a lot of very funny posts in all new Aphex threads. Seems that the new tune is well liked (I like it) but all the politics of cost of a physical copy and the confusion of what the fuck is actually going on, and missing tracks that may appear later or may not. Or is it an EP or is it a single. Or is a new album coming. Or why didn’t he release this track from this live set, which is far better than that track. Is either a) very tiring horseshit, or b) funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

There’s also a lot of very funny posts in all new Aphex threads. Seems that the new tune is well liked (I like it) but all the politics of cost of a physical copy and the confusion of what the fuck is actually going on, and missing tracks that may appear later or may not. Or is it an EP or is it a single. Or is a new album coming. Or why didn’t he release this track from this live set, which is far better than that track. Is either a) very tiring horseshit, or b) funny.

Also the confusing rollercoaster ride started with the QR-Codes then the Barcelona tracks available to pre-order for the people at Sonar only.
Expectations and outcome went to totally opposite directions to finally landing OK with everything EXCEPT..... ?