IGNORED

I'm back, I'm back

BCM

Yo! Been away for a while.....just moved and not got the internet until Monday.....anyway, using my Dad's connection and here's a new 'un for you listening pleasure. Er, or not....

Check it out...

It's actually the Phoscyon.....I know I've slagged it off before and I'm very sorry coz it's dead good....yeah, the reverb was a Voxengo plugin I think, but it's nice yeah - cheers for listening amigo!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I like this one; definitely a stand out track of yours BCM. The acid is nice and funky. And I agree although at the first the ghostly pad didn't hit me it grew on me very nicely as the track progressed. It is repetative (perhaps a little too repetative) but the vibe I'm getting from this is real good ... has a very detroit feel to it. Definitely something I'll be listening to more often. Overall a good job.

Mmm I had some further comments to add to this last night but the site wouldn't update. Anyways on 2nd hearing I thought that some more layers are definitely in order as that would give you more to play with for the 6min duration and would make the track less repetative. The ghostly pads come in a bit too abruptly and should have a fade in. Some of the acidlines towards the end felt a little off key. Lastly you should aim towards a more straight up dance beat to finish off with for the last few minutes.

Mmm I had some further comments to add to this last night but the site wouldn't update. Anyways on 2nd hearing I thought that some more layers are definitely in order as that would give you more to play with for the 6min duration and would make the track less repetative. The ghostly pads come in a bit too abruptly and should have a fade in. Some of the acidlines towards the end felt a little off key. Lastly you should aim towards a more straight up dance beat to finish off with for the last few minutes.

Tits off. He he he.... :flower:

Yeah, you're right about more layers....oh well, will do something about it one day. I'm working on some new stuff, so will post that soon....rzpkt.

mmm warm acidy goodness.. i like the song, but the beat could be better, i'd love to hear a nice crisp snare in there, and maybe more louder, more prominent claps

ive heard this song before

i hear ya...

it had it's high's and lows but all around, a decent listen. I liked it best when the claps and snares went off on their own... it broke the track up a bit.

Archived