IGNORED

What is RDJ doing now!?

Dale

Come on, i just really want to know if he has stopped everything altogether or is currently writing any new material. And i am a fairly new AFX fan (been a fan for one year now), so i don't reallly know much about what's going on, but if and when he tours, how do you find out, coz his official website is non existent as each of his little websites represent an album e.g = drukqs website.

its

Whos fucking around here? Does Richard really have a kid?

yeah, in a recent interview (not the future music one, some other one, it was on this board somewhere) it was described how he has moved to rural scotland, and he and nannou are expecting their first child.

congrats, rich, by the way.

some dude on here yelled at me for saying nannou was his girlfriend, insisting she had moved on to ex status

noise > signal

yeah i heard that she was his ex too

maybe he was just lying

not that it couldnt be true, but i mean, moving out in the scotland rurals and all, sounds very typical aphex lie thing

I heard the song "Nannou" from thw Windowlicker EP was dedicated to his girlfriend (at least that's what it says on wikipedia) so i thought her name was Nannou.

yeah i heard that she was his ex too

Ah .. could be.

The interview said he was expecting a baby, and living in Scotland. It didn't actually say Nannou, I just assumed.....

The original interview is in this thread:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=10358

What it actually says is this:

"He has also recently moved to the Scottish countryside and at the time of interview was expecting a baby, who has by now been born, so tracking him down alone was going to be hard enough."

Q: What do you feel about city life versus country life?

A: well I would find it hard to live in the country without the Internet, if the net existed like it does now when I was a kid I might not have left for so long

He doesnt talk about the baby in the interview, so you could maybe still call that a rumour.

He does mention that he is back in the countryside though, so it looks like he's not in the Bank in Elephant and Castle anymore ...

Guest AlexPallas

^national inquirer. well at least this will inspire another large wave of intricate AFX melodies, which will hopefully be released by richard/nannou jr. in 20 years as he discects richards estate for cash. just joking. lots of love to the little one, but rdj better not hold out on the musical goods, thats on the hood.

The original interview is in this thread:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=10358

What it actually says is this:

"He has also recently moved to the Scottish countryside and at the time of interview was expecting a baby, who has by now been born, so tracking him down alone was going to be hard enough."

He doesnt talk about the baby in the interview, so you could maybe still call that a rumour.

He does mention that he is back in the countryside though, so it looks like he's not in the Bank in Elephant and Castle anymore ...

I would say it's more likely to be true when it's the guy writing the article that says it and not Richard. I take everything Richard says in interviews with huge grains of salt.

Archived