IGNORED

New AFX interview

Guest hahathhat

Guest DrHat

it's about as much as you get from any other RDJ interview

LAUNCH: Can you be bothered with new electronica, two-step, Radiohead?

RJ: im into 3% step and 54foot-slide

Guest AlexPallas
there's a handful of fake aphex twin myspace's, all fake

so in other words this interview is completely bogus. it does sound like richard, but its nothing that a dedicated fan isn't capable of.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i don't trust these yugo chaps at all

ladracadabra

Posted by Reverend Tedward Q. Porktanker

he was a clever lever, this chocobanana copacabana chap. twice he had eluded me: once, at an in-n-out burger; again, in the periodicals section of the local branch library. i suspected he was on figs.

however, as he was swinging into the national museum of wat, i was within reach, and approached him. given the number of socialites about, he would not dare think of ignoring my how-do-you-do's.

"ahhh, lad!#~" i quietly exporated in his general direction. he struggled not to make a face. "about this little debt you owe me..."

he cut me off, pressing a wad of cash into my hand. "i'll pay you $500 to leave me alone," he muttered, and wandered off.

i just wanted my kazoo back, but i found this an acceptable trade. placated, my thoughts turned turned to the in-and-out burger i was recently at, and then to my newly-expanded dining budget...

i then set off on my new mission.

always remember the moral of this story.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

not sure who that is, but i'm pretty sure he's wading in the nile trying to be the next croc hunter

Archived