IGNORED

so uh, hello everything leaked.

sisforawesome

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fucking loved every god damn second of this album.

No wankery showoffish look at my dsp effects in reaktor nonsense...

No I need to program 7000 drums in one second to try to convince the listener that you will sound smart with enough random snares...

No random underproduced filler tracks (cept maybe garden but thats a great intro for circlewave2)...

This is music in its most wonderful and fullest form. This is wonderful melodic experimental music. You guys got your heads so far crammed up breakcore's ass, you have no fucking clue why we got into experimental electronic music to begin with.

God bless this album.

Guest masterdome

HAHAHAHA.... acid1, you sum it up so damn perfectly! Cheers!

So I played some songs at a night I DJ at in San Diego, and the crowd response was overwhelmingly positive. Here are some quotes: "Who the fuck is this? SICK!!!", "What the hell is going on here?" I'd say, "its the latest Squarepusher." They'd respond, "Fucking hell. When's the vinyl available?', "Jesus, this is fucking wicked...", "Damn, some really heavy shit going on." etc, etc, etc,....

"Tom is goin to put it out with a DVD! with a live performance in Turin and camden. and the second disk is this album.

its so wicked!!! you are gonna love it!" -ian smith

anymore news on this>?

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

I'm really sorry to whoever has made this hoax but this sounds about as much like squarepusher as my granny does rdj. and shes dead.

The rats could record the scratching of her skull for 5 mins and be a more convincing a squarepusher album.

Here are the real highlights of the leek (cough) fake fake fake lolololol (cough) for me.

But before I start I have to say that quite frankly I'm deeply offended that you think you can pass this off to me as squarepusher. It's like some little scum fuck selling me tea leaves and telling me its skunk.

Track 1. Nice reason work. obviously got very carried away with the That Other Site™ remix comp. somebody please name a piece of hardware used here. love the dr.rex untouched and unprocessed loop by the way. oh and the free vst glided lead line.

The bassline is the real classic bit for me. If I ever have the misfortune of buying a bass guitar and then get it home sounding like this I'm going to murder the shopkeeper and hold his kids to ransom.

Track 2. Nice idea with the track name mate lol. at least 5 other squarepusher tracks with the word "theme" so good start there.

Sadly thats were it ends. Maybe you think I've forgotten what squarepusher sounds like on a bass guitar but just so you know for future reference I have been listening to squarepusher for a very very long time. I almost skipped this track coz I thought I had accidently recorded bbc nightscreen backing track.

Track 3. lol The really annoying bendy freeware softsynth runs for way too long imo.

ah then the bassline. yes. I had almost forgotten what programmed bass samples sound like. thanks for the reminder. I remember now why I stopped trying that 3 years ago.

Track 4. Another untouched jungle rex loop that funny enough features in an almost exact condition on my jungle warefare sample cd. just like the one in track one. nice try on the beat chopping but its still about a million levels behind super squarepusher magic.

I really dont know what to say about the bass/leadline so I'll just say LOLOLOL.

Rhodes playing at the end. This might have been convincing had any of the notes been played in tune or within any appropriate scale to the already dodgy as fuck softsynth chord progression.

Track 5. you joker

Track 6. Another nice trackname here. wheres lambic 10? Guitar work in front of the bass but lucky for me I can remember what squarepusher sounds like on a guitar. ultravisitor really wasnt that long ago.

I'm wondering if the idea behind the loose shabby drums was to make it sound like tetra sync. i get that feeling throughout this whole song. only difference is that tetra sync isnt badly out of time or completely shit.

Well done on finding the santana scale by the way.

Track 7. LOL

Track 8. HAHA is this the epic that follows the short pointless piece? bit better on the drum programming this time but its a shame you didnt have squarepushers hardware on hand to do it properly.

I like the way this drops into a reaktor organ sound and falls into the dj food scratch your head vibe.

I'm still undecided if this one is mostly reaktor or reason but either way it was a nice idea to introduce the tetra sync style key shift.

The synth piece at the end was probably a little hopefull at sounding like tundra4 but nice try.

Track 9. Welcome to Europe. hmmm maybe Welcome to unsuitable chord changes and leadlines that are just about as far off of tune as they can get would be a better desription. I don't consider this worthy of any further comment. Honestly I'm quite deeply offended this time.

Track 10. Shit!!! squarepusher has forgotten how to play drums since ultravisitor.

oh no I almost forgot this was a hoax. actually no i didnt. hahaha track 10 and i'm finally laughing.

when exactly was the last time squareusher was seen on stage with audiorealism bassline pro on his laptop?

That would be quite a leap.

seriously this news to me. luckily bassline pro can make patterns in the desired key and scale. could have done with that a little earlier in the album. although now as it progresses i'm thinking reason again. reason/reaktor/fruity loops whatever. sorry but not squarepusher.

Track 11. Squarepusher from start to finish. weird that...... oh yeh warp.

Track 12. I like the synth on this one but drums oh no. come on! do me a favour.

I don't hate this album, infact i'm quite impressed at this for a home setup softsynth type job but new squarepusher album?

FUCK OFF!!! DO ME A FAVOUR!!! WHAT AM I???

A CUNT???

I've read through this topic and 90% of people are obviously complete and utter fucking MUGS!! LOLOLOL.

I really can't wait for the truth to come out so that I can laugh and mock you forever and put your embarrassing comments in my signature. Am I the only one who has ever heard squarepusher? Its obvious now that I can immediately disgregard anything that you have ever said or ever will do about squarepusher. At least now it will be easier to sift through the bollocks.

we are the music makers?

we are the muppet mugs.

Guest masterdome

Larry, you must be the 'anti-leak patrol' (like 'Depends' for old folks) sent out by Warp to discredit the mugs who supposedly never listen to SP and therefore think that the leak must randomly be him. Being the authority that you are, the mugs MUST throw their crapfilled ideas/opinions in the rubbish bin and go out and buy both the CD and vinyl copies so that they may prove you right. Go get 'em cowboy!

Guest αnalogue ψings

Welcome To Europe will be a signle on BLEEP.com in a few days.

Funnily enough the Bleep email description of the track jibes pretty well with what the "fake" (cough bolllocks cough) track sounds like.

So when that turns up on Bleep we will know for sure if Ceep, um, Larry is full of shit.

Has the person who made this said something to you to keep the bullshit up or was it you?

I just played go spastic followed by one of these fakes then Talk About You & Me followed by another from this leek lol.

its really funny you should give it a go.

its like going to the premier of the new matrix movie then going home and watching phillyt productions although phillyt is sometimes pretty funny.

you played this live? how exactly did the san diego downs syndrome society react coz this is a fucking charity fund raiser.

...sigh i really dont wanna trash this album too much but you bring me down to this.

if someone had of just said heres my new album have a listen i would have probably just said well done but this is like trying to pass off rick waller as kate moss' anorexic little sister

i'm not completely disgregaring the possibility that these are the correct track titles but if the track ever appears on bleep and sounds like this I will donate my heart liver and kidneys to watmm through paypal

Guest αnalogue ψings

Internet is too rough for you, son.

Go and play on your dad's Amiga or something. Make us some dope 1998 chip tunes.

Internet is too rough for you, son.

Go and play on your dad's Amiga or something. Make us some dope 1998 chip tunes.

derek acorah

derek_acorah.jpg

sam!! sam!! tell me what chord change comes next.

HELLO!!!!

YEH I GOT THE NEW HELLO EVERYTHING LEAK!!!!!!!!

_1144917_dom_joly150pa.jpg

NO ITS SHIT AND ITS A HOAX!!!!!!

_1144917_dom_joly150pa.jpg

YEH THE STUPID CUNTS FELL FOR IT!!!!

Guest masterdome
you played this live? how exactly did the san diego downs syndrome society react coz this is a fucking charity fund raiser.

Class act you knob shiner. Making fun of folks with downs syndrome is ace... really I already posted how the crowd reacted. Lay off the sauce and leave comments like that off this thread you kind hearted friendly lovable douche bag.

just downloaded it

listening on shitty laptop speakers

sounds very good tho

welcome to europe seems :sorcerer:

This opitimizes everything about this gypo joint.

are you sure you didnt eardrop with a can and some string on your neighbour who was listening to it down the phone?

Guest George P. Comatose

:getlost: :arrow: :braindance::cool: :dizzy: :dizzy: If this is such an "obvious fake" how did they manage to get an obviously high quality version of "the modern bass guitar" track which has only been available on AM radio-esque Warp website streaming?

in other words quit talking shit you tool this is a great record. :ok:

Guest Adjective

i thought 'fake' when i heard Hello meow

other than that, sounds squarepusher to me, just boring

what's with the placeholder percussion on some of the tracks?

oh and i don't get people saying this is great or awful and getting so upset... come join me on the fence, we'll knock a few back and listen to the new squarepusher

Guest George P. Comatose

i wasnt really that upset i just wrote it forcefully to see how they would respond when theyre clearly talking shit :boc::cool: :omg: plus after listening to it a couple of times i decided i really liked it and it pisses me off a little bit to see people really slate things i like especially when its done in such a wanky knowitall way which it undoubtifiedly was.

by the way am i just hallucintating or can one of you musical geniuses tell if track 3 is basically playing the same tune as track 1 but on "real" instruments..certianly sounds like it to me.

blarhg :excl:

HAY GUYZ IF IT USES REASON PRESETS ITS OBVVIOUSLY NOT SQUAREPUSHER LOLOLOLOLOLOL AND OMG NAME A SINGLE PIECE OF HARDWARE USED BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR SQUAREPUSHER TO USE SOFTWARE AND ITS INSTANTLY OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE FROM HARDWARES AND SOFTWARES AND OMG AN AMEN BREAK HOW UN SQUAREPUSHER LIKE ITS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE

I'm not saying that it's real, but your argument is completely ridiculous.

ps. could somebody hook me up with this leak?

I just want to take this opportunity to really express how much joy i'm going to take from this thread when the truth comes out.

Every post in this thread will be screen shot and logged down as an official record that I really am infact the only person on watmm that knows what squarepusher sounds like.

Anyone that doesnt want to be humiliated endlessly by this complete mugging off should come forward or come to your senses now. I'm going to publish web sites dedicated to how badly you got mugged off. I'm gonna be there to tell your grandchildren and spelling the word "MUG" with my piss on your grave.

Archived