IGNORED

so uh, hello everything leaked.

sisforawesome

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

i already know who really made this album but we'll carry on regardless coz it just makes it all the more sweet.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest splagawaga
i already know who really made this album but we'll carry on regardless coz it just makes it all the more sweet.

more lol

come on then, out with it. I'm itching to hear this

ekt ears

good lord, you have fucking mushrooms for ears

ian smith = phillie t = person who provided snippets of tetra-sync more than a year before ultravisitor = person who has made movies with ceephax and also traxx on spymania. he may be a cunt but when he says a pusha album is real, i would believe him over you, you mad mad bastard.

plus i played it to a blind audience and as soon as the first track hit basscape velocity, the first thing people said was YAY SQUAREPUSHER

all bets are binding

lol

ekt ears

ian smith = phillie t = person who provided snippets of tetra-sync more than a year before ultravisitor = person who has made movies with ceephax and also traxx on spymania. he may be a cunt but when he says a pusha album is real, i would believe him over you, you mad mad bastard.

plus i played it to a blind audience and as soon as the first track hit basscape velocity, the first thing people said was YAY SQUAREPUSHER

all bets are binding

lol

phillie is having you on.

simple as that :grin:

Guest splagawaga
ekt ears

what does this mean exactly?

Anyway, now my painkillers are kicking in I'm ready to laugh my ass off, who did it then?

Guest bumfair

I'm raising my bet by 100 pounds for every day that Larry is still convinced it's a fake.

ekt ears

all bets are binding

lol

ekt ears

it means you have spent too long listening to ekt music that you've forgotten the difference between that and squarepusher. and i can tell you that the difference is enoughmous as it is with this album.

i suggest you take a few minutes to listen back to squarepusher production and technique and just remind yourself what he is capable of.

you'll find out who did it soon enough im sure and you'll kick yourself for not hearing it because its written all over every track.

@ Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

Your just doing this cause you like the attention arent you.

lol not in the slightest.

i am genuinely amazed and completely fucking baffled as to how pretty much everyone has fallen for this.

i expected maybe a 50/50 swing but this is amazing

Guest splagawaga

ekt ears

it means you have spent too long listening to ekt music that you've forgotten the difference between that and squarepusher. and i can tell you that the difference is enoughmous as it is with this album.

i suggest you take a few minutes to listen back to squarepusher production and technique and just remind yourself what he is capable of.

I mostly listen to my own stuff to be honest, but I also listen to a lot of SP too. If you mean the music on this site, I've hardly heard any of it.

It seems that your suggesting this isnt Squarepusher simply because he hasnt gone hog wild on the beats. I assume you make music yourself. I''m sure you can appreciater the amount of work that'd go into making stuff as complex as say.... kill robok. I can only speak for myself but a lot of the time its to easy to get distracted by all the tweaking and lose direction in terms of melody and emotion. Its often better to go faster and concentrate on keeping the flow going. I like to think that I'm more than competant at writting some hectic music, and I do. But its often really rewarding to take things down a notch and get the melodies and synth work right.

Just because somone is capable of something, it doesnt meen they have to do it all the time.

Still waiting though, if it isnt Squarepusher....then who?

ekt ears

I mostly listen to my own stuff to be honest, but I also listen to a lot of SP too. If you mean the music on this site, I've hardly heard any of it.

It seems that your suggesting this isnt Squarepusher simply because he hasnt gone hog wild on the beats. I assume you make music yourself. I''m sure you can appreciater the amount of work that'd go into making stuff as complex as say.... kill robok. I can only speak for myself but a lot of the time its to easy to get distracted by all the tweaking and lose direction in terms of melody and emotion. Its often better to go faster and concentrate on keeping the flow going. I like to think that I'm more than competant at writting some hectic music, and I do. But its often really rewarding to take things down a notch and get the melodies and synth work right.

Just because somone is capable of something, it doesnt meen they have to do it all the time.

Still waiting though, if it isnt Squarepusher....then who?

everyone keeps saying this shit about the drums. i really dont care about the drums. that has very little to do with it.

i do try to make tunes myself. im pretty fucking useless but i spend long enough at it to be able to recognise a fair few bits of software when i hear them.

theres about 3 or 4 bits of downloadable software that im 99% sure i can hear on this album.

have you any idea what kind of gear squarepusher has? you think hes going to use some very basic software plugins instead? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND??

anyway appart from that it just doesnt sound remotely like squarepusher. not even a tiny bit.

i know all of his albums sound different but they all sound like squarepusher immediately.

oh yeh and theyre all fucking awsome.

this doesnt and isnt

Guest αnalogue ψings
you'll find out who did it soon enough im sure and you'll kick yourself for not hearing it because its written all over every track.

if someone actually went to the time/trouble of faking a squarepusher album (complete with drums, bass and guitar), then they are an even bigger cock than you and officially the saddest person on internet.

personally I think that if someone was that sad, that would also be sad enough to want to show off their 1337 beatslicing skillZorZ, which our "faker" clearly has not done

also, how did they magically get a hi-fi copy of Modern Bass Guitar?

if someone actually went to the time/trouble of faking a squarepusher album (complete with drums, bass and guitar), then they are an even bigger cock than you and officially the saddest person on internet.

personally I think that if someone was that sad, that would also be sad enough to want to show off their 1337 beatslicing skillZorZ, which our "faker" clearly has not done

also, how did they magically get a hi-fi copy of Modern Bass Guitar?

the answer to your question on the modern bass track will become obvious soon.

just ask yourself if this is the first fake leak in recent times.

quite far from it i think you'll find

Guest splagawaga

Well. Enlighten us now.

To return your question, do YOU have any idea what gear Squarepusher has?

Your as much in the dark as the rest of us.

Id guess at an eventide orville and Reaktor, but aside from that and a bass guitar or 3 I haven a clue.

At the end of the day, Im quite happy to admit I was wrong if this does turn out to be a fake (which I sencerly doubt) but I hope you are prepared to do the same.

Well. Enlighten us now.

To return your question, do YOU have any idea what gear Squarepusher has?

Your as much in the dark as the rest of us.

Id guess at an eventide orville and Reaktor, but aside from that and a bass guitar or 3 I haven a clue.

At the end of the day, Im quite happy to admit I was wrong if this does turn out to be a fake (which I sencerly doubt) but I hope you are prepared to do the same.

rdj: hey mate why aint you using any of your awsome hardware setup or making use of that unique talent you have for making jazz and dnb styles better than anyone else on the planet with almost any instrument you touch?

squarepusher: nah i thought i would just skip all that shit and use fruity loops instead to make an empty softsynth album instead. that way i get to finish in less than a week and have a year of wanking, beard growing and san andreas multiplayer online gaming.

Guest αnalogue ψings
just ask yourself if this is the first fake leak in recent times.

quite far from it i think you'll find

of course not. but to fake an Autechre album all you need is a laptop, some plugins and a desperate thirst for attention. to fake a squarepusher album, you need some drums, a bass, a guitar, some decent microphones, etc, etc. it's just a whole nother level of sadness.

and if it's another name artist or squarepusher himself that has made the fake (a la one of the autechre fakes) then its not really a fake is it? it's just a bonus secret album from whatever artist

i think larry's mind is twisting beyond the scope of this thread - soon he'll be telling us that the actual album is fake, and we're all being duped by a masterful but secretive internet demon bent on fooling us into thinking a track is by tom when in fact it is not by tom.

Guest evolume

so are you taking my 50$ bet as well? 50 that it's Squarepusher right?

so are you taking my 50$ bet as well? 50 that it's Squarepusher right?

i want in on this action. just making sure

Guest αnalogue ψings
i think larry's mind is twisting beyond the scope of this thread - soon he'll be telling us that the actual album is fake, and we're all being duped by a masterful but secretive internet demon bent on fooling us into thinking a track is by tom when in fact it is not by tom.

I think Hello Everything, like Do You Know Squarepusher before it, is in fact by Squarepusher's evil twin, Flexo.

need to clarify the bet.. is it that the entire thing is fake (modern bass guitar is obviously real) or just a few tracks or what?

also, i wouldn't imagine it being far off that some enterprising internet asshole sent larry an email claiming that he made the album just to give him enough confidence to make these bets, so as to collect the funds (not that i expect anyone to actually pay up - i will if i lose but we all know it's real)

sorry but even though the album is shit i knew it was squarepusher instantly.

and the rest of you guys need to stop feeding into this fag's lies by posting lengthy responses. it's what he's looking for. you know the album is real so stfu, everyone. discuss the content of the tracks rather than the authenticity for christ's sake.

Archived