IGNORED

coming up with something good and genuinely laughing

Fred McGriff

Guest 277: 930-933

I remember you posting this thread on an earlier watmm, still laughing eh?

But no!

Music making is very serious, I try to look emotionless but if something happens I may start looking angry or as if having to poop.

Yeah sometimes I make something so good it makes me shout "FUCK YEAHH!!" and throw a fist into the air. Sometimes I play air guitar too, even if there is no guitar in the track.

Well, maybe not, but yeah I do surprise myself sometimes.. Especially with what I've been working on lately.

lately my music has become alot more ace because i spend much more time on it, so i'm always grinning when it starts to sound great, like, "oh, this will take 'em by surprise.. muhahahaha!"

i also laugh at some of my early stuff.. but generally i try to do fun things when i make music! it doesn't work when you're just sitting there struggling to make a hit or something like that

Guest Idiron's Giblets

i grin inanely/smugly sometimes and loop like iain, but i also choose matching clothes and workout ways im gonna nod my head and dance to it when i play live. i also sometimes masturbate to congratulate myself.

Guest Yggdrasil

i've definitely laughed before, but mostly do the fuck-yeah-fists-into-air as mentioned by pselodux.

it's one of the best feelings in existance, especially if it's a tune you've been working on for a while.

Archived