IGNORED

Song I made in an hour

Guest CMCAdvanced

Guest CMCAdvanced

I'm new to this forum, and I wouldn't feel right without posting some stupid crap I made early in the morning so that everyone can make fun of me. It's like a forum initiation to me that I have to be mocked before I get accepted. I haven't messed with forums in a while, so I'll try to be cautious about who I piss off. Listen to my track, it could be described as imaginitive, experimental, and autistic.

Maybe you guys can help me make something better, I need some contructive criticism.

I called it weird dance song, because I was pretty sure I could make a million dollars off it to alternative-alternative folk. haha

weirddancesong.mp3

Guest CMCAdvanced

Thanks, I knew it was terrible, but I was in a state of mind only known as "hyper-stupid" so I figured what the hell.

But I'm still pretty sure there's an audience for that somewhere.

Maybe in Australia...or Antartica.

I'll make sure to spend at least more than 10 minutes on the next one. And we can be laughing at this like it was the 1980's all over again.

Guest CMCAdvanced
Bad music for its own sake = innovation. you should be signed to warp pronto.

You're absolutely right.

I should note that I did only make it in 10 minutes. The hour part of this topic's title is misleading.

I have done you all a great injustice, and I am truly sorry.

But it was definately fruity loops, the demo version at that.

HAHAHAH, Brilliant! I'm putting this in the middle of a mix of really good music, just to confuse someone. Hey, you wanna hear something even worse/funnier though, check out a band called Dvar, the song Itiir.

Guest CMCAdvanced

Pass it on to your friends, it's a guaranteed hit for autistic children and the mentally retarded everywhere. You know, scandanavian ravers and the american alternative-electronic music listeners alike. Respectively.

By exploiting what appears to be the barest and most shallow of music production presets, CMCAdvanced has made an embarassingly accurate and snarky jab at today's popular music and that of years' past. This, folks, is what we like. We have the minimalistic, flimsy 4/4 thunk that methodically stops and starts beneath a few "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" style gameshow pop-drama chords, the flare and fervor of pre-programmed isolated volume snare drumfills, and the brash basics found in the utterly stupid yet catchy lead harpsichord(ish) melody. It's not the poignant message behind "Weirddancesong" that makes it so novel, but rather the stark fuck-you-i-dont-care boldness in which the artist presents the piece. Omfg, pure genius; 10/10.

Guest CMCAdvanced

Making fun of pop is actually what I was going for, just so we're all clear.

Doesn't mean I'm an expertly talented musician, but I think I can do some good in the world.

By the way, I'm going to make a new thread, so migrate there my fans.

By exploiting what appears to be the barest and most shallow of music production presets, CMCAdvanced has made an embarassingly accurate and snarky jab at today's popular music and that of years' past. This, folks, is what we like. We have the minimalistic, flimsy 4/4 thunk that methodically stops and starts beneath a few "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" style gameshow pop-drama chords, the flare and fervor of pre-programmed isolated volume snare drumfills, and the brash basics found in the utterly stupid yet catchy lead harpsichord(ish) melody. It's not the poignant message behind "Weirddancesong" that makes it so novel, but rather the stark fuck-you-i-dont-care boldness in which the artist presents the piece. Omfg, pure genius; 10/10.

hahahahaha

you are the king of faux reviews

having just listened to your 'peice', i'm simply impressed by the fact that you can work a browser and querty keyboard. good going from what i can see.

stay around and post some more of this stuff. i don't think i've ever had so much fun.

seriously. i actually think you've hit on a new genre. music that brings people to spontaneous eruptions of hysterical guffawing and spasming around the floor in laughter. electrolaugh.

it's very good you know.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

fantastic work, great fx use

i did a whole catalog of stuff like this back in the day

Clam Powder

Who's Your Daddy Techno Music

Dinner Party

The Orch Hit Song

it's more influenced by sonic foundry acid and looped samples from the interweb of dubious legality, but fruity usually made an apparence

maybe i can remix your traxes

Archived