IGNORED

i've worked out why americans generally have good teeth

Guest boo

05-corn_on_the_cob.jpg

years of eating a lot of that (and during hard times, nothing else (speculation)) has spawned a culture of frequent flossing, and maybe genetically stronger teeth.

worst thread ever.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

i love the idea of a british guy thinking that when families fall on hard times they eat only corn

we eat mcdonalds cheeseburgers silly. they're a dollar!

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
actually, americans and the western world in general consumes far far too much corn, mostly in the form of processed by products like corn syrup and Fritos. its actually a huge problem.

floride doesn't stop the teeth from being misaligned or the mouth crowded .. eh ... it's only in the water for the bums that can't even bother with teh basic hygene ... forcing the rest of the population to have to deal with an excess of floride in their systems .. plus polluting the local soils with a build-up of florides .. which then show up in the foods .... like the corn first mentioned .. heh lol ...

i love the idea of a british guy thinking that when families fall on hard times they eat only corn

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
actually, americans and the western world in general consumes far far too much corn, mostly in the form of processed by products like corn syrup and Fritos. its actually a huge problem.

sorry but i meant early settlers or something

Yeah, definitely the dental plan. Now they just need a healthy, mandatory diet plan.

I'm visitting Ireland right now and the teeth situation is pretty scary at times. It was one of the first things that really stuck out for me about the differences between here and where I'm from. But then visit France and everyone looks like they're straight out of a Calvin Klein ad. Talk about culture shock.

Guest Shockerbrown

OMG

ONE FUCKIN DOLLA!

AMAZING

EVERYBODY CAN EAT, EVEN TEH POOR

nsfw: http://photos.hotfreelayouts.com/photos/333/mcDonalds.jpg

long live america!

nsfw: http://www.waaromnou.nl/media/3/20040811-fat_guy.jpg

long live america!

nsfw: http://www.shanghaiist.com/attachments/sha...n/mcdonalds.jpg

long live america!

EDIT:

sorry easty. thx for the nsfws...

Guest we_kill_soapscum
anyone shit their pants ever?

no. but freshmen year in college, i'd put my mattress on the ground so i could put my turntables on the bedframe. the evening of halloween i went to some party with a bunch of people i didnt really like, got wasted, came home, vomited, passed out. i cleaned up the mess in the morning, but 2 days after my friend came over and told me my room smelled like vomit, hardcore. i lifted up my mattress to find a new pool of vomit i'd missed that'd been chilling there for 72 hours. i was so vomited-out i had stopped noticing the smell.

anyone shit their pants ever?

no. but freshmen year in college, i'd put my mattress on the ground so i could put my turntables on the bedframe. the evening of halloween i went to some party with a bunch of people i didnt really like, got wasted, came home, vomited, passed out. i cleaned up the mess in the morning, but 2 days after my friend came over and told me my room smelled like vomit, hardcore. i lifted up my mattress to find a new pool of vomit i'd missed that'd been chilling there for 72 hours. i was so vomited-out i had stopped noticing the smell.

how many times did you floss during that time?

floss has fuck all to do with bad teeth. it's all about getting braces when youre 12 years old or whatever. i had shit teeth, buck teeth pointing all over the place. i had braces on for 3 years. if it werent for braces i'd be cleaning bathrooms for a living right now.

there's a framed photo of jim carrey in my dentist waiting room.

i mean "good teeth" as in very white, lack of cavities, rather than misalignment.

Guest Captain Cooper

I've got crooked top teeth. I don't like them at all but I think I might imagine them as worse than they are because I have such a complex about it. I also have a severe (crippling actually) dental phobia. You could say I'm "tooth crazy" in that I'm insane when it comes to my teeth.

hell yes sharting wails

there's a framed photo of jim carrey in my dentist waiting room.

i mean "good teeth" as in very white, lack of cavities, rather than misalignment.

ah. probably all the cross breeding america has done. latin americans have fantastic teeth, so do africans. yall gotta breed with the exotics up there more

i have had just one small cavity when i was a kid and some kind of contraption that i wore at night for a few months to straighten my bite out..last time i had a check up they said i produced alot of saliva which apparently helps protect the teeth...i most of the time brush my teeth twice a day...i don't floss...i have a million dollar smile..except for the slight discoloration of a partial crown i have on one chipped front tooth. on my other chipped tooth i have a expensive full crown, which looks mint.

now you know that, my dear watmmers!

Archived