IGNORED

i've worked out why americans generally have good teeth

Guest boo

hell yes sharting wails

In that case, I sharted bad recently, the type where you are sitting down and follow through, I stood up immediately and clenched my cheeks together to try to minimize the damage , got to the rest room inspected the damage -my boxers were toast, but luckily the shart hadn't done any damage to my pants. I Spent the rest of the day freeballing.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i had braces for a good while, though as brace cases go, mine was supposedly pretty textbook and smooth.

my teeth were a bit yellow (since way before i started smoking), but i've managed to lighten them up a bit, recently.

had my wisdom teeth out about a year ago.

never had a cavity.

that is the state of the dr choppers

hell yes sharting wails

In that case, I sharted bad recently, the type where you are sitting down and follow through, I stood up immediately and clenched my cheeks together to try to minimize the damage , got to the rest room inspected the damage -my boxers were toast, but luckily the shart hadn't done any damage to my pants. I Spent the rest of the day freeballing.

haha nice. man, without watmm, i would've never learned the phrase "follow through." i adore that phrase.

Guest Adjective

last time i saw a dentist was to get a wisdom tooth pulled and he broke the tooth next to it. he leaned the tool right on it for leverage

Guest Captain Cooper
last time i saw a dentist was to get a wisdom tooth pulled and he broke the tooth next to it. he leaned the tool right on it for leverage

Reading that sent a shiver down my spine. I wonder if I need therapy.

Guest dinner at my house

saw-3.jpg

Guest nene mcgriff burger

it's probably due to brushing, flossing, and fluoridated water. and orthodontists. are there even orthodontists in britland?

I HAVE MILLIONS OF CAVITIES I TELL YA, MILIIONS

THEY DON'T GET NO RESPECT, EITHER, OHHH MAN, IT'S SO HOT IN HERE I NEED SOME WATER AND A TOWEL - *BA DUM PSHHH*

I WAS DREAMING ABOUT MY TETTH ONE DAY AND I SAID TO THEM I SAID

HEY, TAKE MY WIFE, YOU'RE FIRED, I TEETLL YA I GET NO RESPECT I'M THIRSTY

RODONEY DAGGERNUTS

floride doesn't stop the teeth from being misaligned or the mouth crowded .. eh ... it's only in the water for the bums that can't even bother with teh basic hygene ... forcing the rest of the population to have to deal with an excess of floride in their systems .. plus polluting the local soils with a build-up of florides .. which then show up in the foods .... like the corn first mentioned .. heh lol ...

wow, other people here know things.

:flower:

• 2 years later...
Guest Adjective

it's weird that this is the thread that came up when i searched for "shart"

i think i just had my first shart. i mean i've shit myself before sure, but never had a fart betray me until today.

i was walking around my room gathering an ensemble of entertainment for my poop. I had my pipe, some Burley and Black tobacco from walgreens, glass measuring cup to make my cup of water taste cleaner psychologically, headphones, laptop - this was about to be one of the most enjoyable shits ever. then i decided to get one more thing, a usb cable to transfer the inevitable smoking-a-pipe-on-a-toilet-with-headphones-on pictures (who knows how long this shits going to be?). on my way i had a seemingly mild release of bad spirits, thought nothing of it, and headed toward brown baby eater 3. i kicked a shirt along the way, "fuck you shirt!" and then eh... why is my foot wet? i think i'm going to have to lose the whole leg.

on a side note, last night i had another unique poop experience: the immovable object.

i had a serious storm brewing in my colon yesterday that forced me into some sort of handcuffed ankle walk, upstairs to the one bathroom with toilet paper. i inched up the stairs whispering to my next stool "no, no, god, no, no, NO, STOP, fuck you, no, no" over and over. the second i got within leaping distance i shot across the room and onto the toilet and immediately fired a deep concussion, followed by a lazy water sprinkler. wiped down my thighs and lowerback and started to go back to normal life but then when i went to flush i saw the turd sort of compressed and hugging the bottom of the bowl, like some spent clay bullet. I said my good bye and flushed but the water had no effect! he just stayed there, mocking me, completely unaffected. i flushed about 4 times in a row and he paid no mind. so, i left him there, i felt like i would be cheating him by brushing him down or something.

that turd was still there before my shart, and i'm showering him right now with brown evian as i type this.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
DENTAL PLAN

PIZZA NEEDS BRACES

not sure why, but I found this funny as hell.

Archived