IGNORED

Don't fucking mess with this....

BCM

The intro didn't make sense to what it flowed into but I like it though; its fresh. Those little acid burps where the snares would usually be remind me of Aphex. Ah here comes the percussion ... nice. Yeah I could hear this sounding pretty good in a club. Mmm for me gets a little boring after 3mins. At this point you need to think about how to take it out of loop mode. Adding a third and final pad layer to finish it off would be good. Another thought is to get some sort of vocal shouty reverby type sample in there ... maybe an 'oi!' or a 'yeah'. Listen to Cybotron's 'R9' as an example; that has a good shouty sample which adds to the atmosphere of the track. Anyways some things to think about.

reminds me of early aphex. nice and loud!

i like it man. is this phoscyon? shit man, i gotta get that

Cheers matey! It was actually AudioRealism Bassline Pro for this track. I think they're both excellent.

Guest getting photons

the intro is a terrible mess... nice acid licks, whatever you have layered over them isn't that great

this is a muddy mess, lose that distorted pad or change it

the ending sucked, it's trying to be mental but it comes across as mentally retarded

2/10

the intro is a terrible mess... nice acid licks, whatever you have layered over them isn't that great

the ending sucked, it's trying to be mental but it comes across as mentally retarded

2/10

I love your posts in YLC. :excl:

2/10

Oooo that was harsh man but I totally respect everyones opinion here.

Lots of very interesting ideas. I like the overloaded, pumped compression quality of the mix. The acid lines are fucking sweet. The thing it lacks is cohesion I think, mostly with regards to the arrangement. like all the parts are great, but they don't really flow together that well. That said, I look forward to hearing more from you. All the individual sounds/parts are great, like if you put any of those tracks on solo it would still be entertaining.

Archived