IGNORED

Breezeblock 28.09. 2006

Guest Kazuo

Guest dave1980
Can anyone host just the live set and DJ set please? and not with megaupload coz it sucks big time....

wtf - its on the Squarepuser live sticky - i mean maybe your gone that handycapped from listenin to squarepuser

that your not capable of clicking on the mega upload link,typeing in 3 letters/numbers and waiting 45 seconds.

i dont see anyone else complaining about the set i uped on mega upload so why dont ya just do everyone a favour and shut the fuck up!!!

now i feel better!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he releases a studio version of that really fast acid'n bass track at 4.20. I get the feeling that it would benefit from a quieter bass mix. Hes probably got lots of mad tracks like this that didn't fit with the majestic reverbed theme of the album

Is the new Skream album any good. Skreamism 1 and 2 as well as midnight... are fuckin awesome

It's not out for another couple of weeks, from what I've heard some tracks are great and some are shit. Doesn't seem as consistant as the Skreamizm releases.

Guest OilPortraitofaMultiheadedCobra

Is the new Skream album any good. Skreamism 1 and 2 as well as midnight... are fuckin awesome

It's not out for another couple of weeks, from what I've heard some tracks are great and some are shit. Doesn't seem as consistant as the Skreamizm releases.

Alright, I'm late on this, but my two cents on the performance is similar to above: I don't want to load it with a negative word, but it seems relatively "lazy" compared to earlier efforts. Paradoxically in some ways, because I do realize that in this one he IS atleast performing along with the tracks, rather than just playing them... but what's there is way less impressive than in 2004. The topic's been touched on a lot with Hello Everything, but ... I think he's not into killing himself over the tracks anymore, which is cool, because it can really imbalance your life to be soooo obsessed with a track that you're not doing anything else in order to micro-program it. Still, the end result comes across more like someone just goofing around and it's definitely not as mind-blowing. I dunno, I'm on the fence in many ways over this and the new album, because I can understand why I would do it if I were him and I wouldn't want to feel indebted to my fans to push myself just because they're used to it. I dunno, my two, very late, cents... it's funny, figuring out why he's doing what he's doing has almost become more interesting to me than listening to the new album...

Guest oxiactionmax
I think he's not into killing himself over the tracks anymore, which is cool, because it can really imbalance your life to be soooo obsessed with a track that you're not doing anything else in order to micro-program it.

who gives a shit about tom jenkinson's balanced/ unbalanced life?

Guest OilPortraitofaMultiheadedCobra

I think he's not into killing himself over the tracks anymore, which is cool, because it can really imbalance your life to be soooo obsessed with a track that you're not doing anything else in order to micro-program it.

who gives a shit about tom jenkinson's balanced/ unbalanced life?

Hehe, welcome to Watmm. Yeah, I'm not actually personally worried about what he does with himself, I don't personally know him, but I can understand why he wouldn't want to do another Go Plastic. If you've ever programmed a track, making something like My Fucking Sound could cost you a month of your life. He doesn't sound like he's interested in that anymore and that is why I believe we're getting Hello Everything. So I do have a point and good day to you, sir!

eeh this is really cool stuff so shut up everybody

when you dont like bass playing or drill beats then you shouldnt listen to squarepusher. i think on his new lp he proofed that he can do other things as well.

oh yeah and thx a lot for the hq mp3

i agree with this, why are so many people complaining about this but worshipped the fucking Alive in Japan disc like it was pure gold (which was way less live than this breezeblock set is)

Can anyone host just the live set and DJ set please? and not with megaupload coz it sucks big time....

wtf - its on the Squarepuser live sticky - i mean maybe your gone that handycapped from listenin to squarepuser

that your not capable of clicking on the mega upload link,typeing in 3 letters/numbers and waiting 45 seconds.

i dont see anyone else complaining about the set i uped on mega upload so why dont ya just do everyone a favour and shut the fuck up!!!

now i feel better!

I'm not one to slag someone off on a forum but you deserve it you CUNT. I think megaupload sucks so fucking what. Just one look at the site and it screams crap, loads of adds, pop ups etc etc etc.

Now calm down and get a life...

• 1 month later...

I fiiiiinally got round to listening to this, can't understand why it got so much hatred, sounds pretty good to me. Especially that track from 4min--->

Why the fuck dont people like new Squarepusher, new albums class may not be at all groundbreaking but its a fuckin gd listen!

just in reference to his little dj set, what is the jungle track that goes something like ''the force is electric''?

i think it's sandwiched between Zappa and Public Enemy.

sounds a bit like Remarc, can anyone help?

Archived