IGNORED

Milieu - Our Blue Rainbow

Mellow U

milieu_OBR_big.jpg

Early mornings, foggy windows, cold bus seats wet with dew...the hum of the engine droning on as you slowly pass out, sinking down in your seat. These twelve songs take you there, around the block, and back home again. Milieu's first non-ambient full-length since U-Cover's Night Currents in January, and full of his trademark melodies, warm analog production, nostalgic vibes and slow-motion breaks-n-basslines. A happy-sad album for the Fall season, exquisitely packaged by David Tagg with an extra-special narrative by vintage author Mike Dolan. Limited to 200 hand-assembled copies, the first 75 bought directly from EED come with a free copy of the 1983 EP by Coppice Halifax.

All CDs will ship on 10.05.06 or sooner.

Click the above image for high quality samples of the entire album, as well as preorder information.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

question to ask

what are the two secret rtacks

when importing i get 83 tracks

tracks one to ten as named

track 19 at 5min 17 - no nae

track 83 at 2min 58 - no name

the rest are 4 sec tracks of scilence

???????

and also hence the coppice halifax bonus cd i got called 1983

fuck i am slow tonight man

ok so when i import my coppice halifax cd i get the following

tracks as follows

1- 12min 19

2- 8 min 27

3- 18min 42

4- 6min 24

5- 8 min 47

then a bunch of 4 sec ones again with scilence

the

track 17 at 10 min 56

on the cd cover there is only 4 tracks listed

1 - lake busbee

2 - electric planet

3 - bronze

4 - flower field

i'm stoned and confused

Brian?

Hint...if the bonus tracks on OBR equal the year I was born, and the bonus disc is named after that year, then the hidden tracks on the bonus disc must specifically reference something within that year, correct?

yes Brian but what?

i am no good at working out riddles like this, even if they are simple

HELP!

hidden things are more fun when you don't know what they are! :fear:

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
if you must know, however, the whole thing adds up to the exact date of my birth: 1983-05-17. not that satisfying to know now, is it? hahahahahahaha! it's my subliminal way of getting you guys to buy me birthday presents!

he he - i was searching throug wikipedia for events that happened that year - lol

found a few good ones though as below

November 30 - Microsoft Word is first released.

November 2 - Martin Luther King Day: At the White House Rose Garden, President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating a federal holiday on the third Monday of every January to honor American civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.

October 25 - United States troops invade Grenada at the behest of Eugenia Charles of Dominica, a member of the Organization of American States.

October 4 - Hooters opens up in Clearwater, Florida

August 30 - STS-8: Space Shuttle Challenger lifts off, carrying Guion S. Bluford, the first African-American astronaut, into space.

July 25 - Metallica releases their debut album Kill 'Em All.

May 11 - Aberdeen FC wins the European Cup Winners Cup - beating Real Madrid 2-1 in the final played in Gothenburg, Sweden.

May 25 - Return of the Jedi opens in the United States.

February 28 - The TV series M*A*S*H ends after 11 years and 251 episodes on CBS.

McDonald's introduces the McNugget

January 8 - A riot breaks out at Sing Sing prison, New York.

so do the two tracks have names?

Archived