IGNORED

RIYL

Velazquez

Ok, all you awtecker freaks... I've got Confield, LP5, and Untilted and must say that Confield is a masterwork, however Ipacial section has got to be by favorite track especially the drum work at the end that sounds like you are travelling thru an asteroid belt and dodging laser shot from a pursuing tie fighter. Please reccomend me some simillar work or perhaps a high quality live set. Thanks in advance.

Check your balls for lumps. Seriously man, don't take any risks.

*inspects nads* I need some serious AE, i got my north face parka and all... seriously AE is great for marathon painting sessions, which I'm about to embark on. i downloaded that glasgow set.. haven't given it aproper listen as I'm at work.

Check your balls for lumps. Seriously man, don't take any risks.

*inspects nads* I need some serious AE, i got my north face parka and all... seriously AE is great for marathon painting sessions, which I'm about to embark on. i downloaded that glasgow set.. haven't given it aproper listen as I'm at work.

It will change your life, over an hour of brand new material.

You're damn right about Ae being good painting music. Many a stroke has been landed to the sounds of Booth/Brown in the past year.

To be totally honest, I'd download all of the live sets. Each one is worth in some wa or another. I'm currently checkin out this German radio set they did, track 2 is fantabulous.

To be totally honest, I'd download all of the live sets. Each one is worth in some wa or another. I'm currently checkin out this German radio set they did, track 2 is fantabulous.

Which radio appearence is this?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eatanter

yeah, it's really nice hearing all these totally different versions of Pro Radii, LCC & Augmatic Disport

in this set. especially that LCC "remix" keeps on blowin my mind.

bet there's even more versions of untilted tracks in this set that i'm not aware of by now

Guest sub sub
yeah, it's really nice hearing all these totally different versions of Pro Radii, LCC & Augmatic Disport

in this set. especially that LCC "remix" keeps on blowin my mind.

bet there's even more versions of untilted tracks in this set that i'm not aware of by now

There is a bit of the Trees right at the end of the show

That Glasgow set has some great moments especially the start.

listening to the wav of that set only serves as a vague reminder of what the night was actually like. it was seriously fucking good. in fact it was better than that. my chest plate shook for over an hour after they came off...all i remember was finding myself standing outside the art school with sweat dripping off me and a huge grin on my face.

truly outstanding.

Archived