IGNORED

distance - my demons 2xLP / CD

Guest Ron Manager

Guest Ron Manager

this was supposed to come out at the beginning of october (and still is according to mu's site). no sign of it on boomkat, i'd really like to hear this when it comes out..

• 1 month later...
Nice find. Didn't think there was much to the Traffic 12", but "Night Vision" sounds like quite the tune.

Neither did I to be honest. Have only heard one Distance tune I liked prior to this, but most of this release sounds pretty quality!

I like Distance, but alot of those tracks sound waayy too similar for a full album.

Try telling Andrew Pekler the same thing when he made "nocturnes, false dawns, breakdowns"

• 1 month later...

Its quite a good album, I didnt get bored of it straight away like most similar stuff. I'm looking forward to the Pinch album more, the song on the mu compilation last year is brilliant

i got quite bored quite immediately, but only few of this genres' full-lengths have succeesed not to be.

but yes, .. pinch album, when where?

Archived