IGNORED

a few "remastered" unreleased ones

noise

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://002q.com/various/the%20cloud%20began%20to%20melt.mp3

This is just ripped from the Snowbombing set isn't it, what with the sudden mononess and faulty-wire-crackling in the background? It's a killer track by all means, I live in hope that it'll make its way to vinyl at some point.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

yeah, that's where i heard it first.

i'm happy to have a nice mp3, the dying left channel during that track made me sad and i was too lazy to do what noise did.

lol

That could be cool man, you should work some more on it :D

I've also done multiple remakes of that track, you can check out one of them (which was just jammed out live) here:

http://www.audiorealism.se/demos/impakt_at...05-outtakes.ogg (starts after about 5 minutes).

it's him

lol. SHIT!!! act natural.......

He hasn't claimed to be RDJ has he? I think you misread his confirmation to elusive(which wanted to know if noise is staz on xlt).

alright, he hasn't actually said I am Richard D James, but that is certainly what's being inferred here. I don't really care if he is or not to tell the truth (ahem), but would be interesting to find out about the EOD thing. I though Staz was Mr Modular.

Staz is neither RDJ or Mr. Modular.

Staz = Noise = EOD = Stian Negerkuk jødefaen. Ok?

OK. Glad we're all clear on that.

EDIT: So who's Mr Modular?

EDIT EDIT: lol.

also:

EDIT: Coz if you are then my mate's gonna be pissed coz he's always slagging off EOD and saying it's a rip off etc. and he doesn't like it and why would anyone bother to make it as it's already been done.

your mate is a jerk. yeah, music is only a valid expression if it touches upon something that's never been done. good luck on that, you reckless faggot. wouldn't be much music around then, would it? ever listen to underground resistance, mr fingers, hell - any old detroit/chicago shit, and tell me analord was 100% original groundbreaking shit? fuck, just listen to ceephax for that matter ! just because rdj made it doesn't mean it's any more groundbreaking than anyone else, although i'm sure he'll get a shit ton of respect for his truly avantgarde moves! anyway, anyone who says my stuff is a direct clone of what analord has done listens to stuff very differently from me. yes - i like multiple drum triggers, yes - i love rolands, yes - i love that goddamn 303. arrest me. honestly, tell your mate he's an ignorant pansy. thx.

also:

EDIT: Coz if you are then my mate's gonna be pissed coz he's always slagging off EOD and saying it's a rip off etc. and he doesn't like it and why would anyone bother to make it as it's already been done.

your mate is a jerk. yeah, music is only a valid expression if it touches upon something that's never been done. good luck on that, you reckless faggot. wouldn't be much music around then, would it? ever listen to underground resistance, mr fingers, hell - any old detroit/chicago shit, and tell me analord was 100% original groundbreaking shit? fuck, just listen to ceephax for that matter ! just because rdj made it doesn't mean it's any more groundbreaking than anyone else, although i'm sure he'll get a shit ton of respect for his truly avantgarde moves! anyway, anyone who says my stuff is a direct clone of what analord has done listens to stuff very differently from me. yes - i like multiple drum triggers, yes - i love rolands, yes - i love that goddamn 303. arrest me. honestly, tell your mate he's an ignorant pansy. thx.

OK. I'll tell him you said so.....

Archived