IGNORED

a few "remastered" unreleased ones

noise

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest synthisist

So, first of all, who's noise? Does he have connections or something, or is he just an average member? Where did he get his "confirmation" about the afx tracks? Not doubting you, but I'm not going to believe everything i hear.

Second, are these tracks from live shows? Sorry.. but I haven't really listened to his live sets so I have no idea. Did noise just remaster live tracks from the soundboard (excluding that drill one. clapping, etc.), or are they made by noise himself? Are they even straight from the soundboard? They're clear as hell.

Again, how is noise confirming this is afx?

I'm confused as fuck, and I hate it. :devil:

Let's just say that the source is secure and has released lots of classic opera music.

Let's just say that the word on the street is that the source is secure and has released lots of classic country music, ok?

hey, yeah, i'm the average member. i know a few guys who have confirmed these tracks to be from "the man himself", if you don't want to believe me, that is fine. they're all from live recordings of afx shows, except from the vibert remix. the snowsequence/melt parts are from the snowbombing set, the rest i'm not sure about.

Guest synthisist
hey, yeah, i'm the average member. i know a few guys who have confirmed these tracks to be from "the man himself", if you don't want to believe me, that is fine. they're all from live recordings of afx shows, except from the vibert remix. the snowsequence/melt parts are from the snowbombing set, the rest i'm not sure about.

Nah, I'll trust you. Don't think I was being hostile, just a lot of cunts on this board. That cloud melt track is amazing.. thanks much for the tracks, if I haven't said it before.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
1511001731_l.jpg

hug hug hug!

aaaaaw :rhubear2:

they do look rather expressive for lizards.

i also said that after going to church once.

Guest analogue wings
new_afx_4.mp3

^ This is my fave unreleased afx. If that's what it is. Surfaced during the Analord daze.

That is such a fucking amazing track, and I just can't understand why. It must be Aphex :)

It's the filtering on the drums. Gives me wood. :aphexsign:

new_afx_4.mp3

^ This is my fave unreleased afx. If that's what it is. Surfaced during the Analord daze.

That is such a fucking amazing track, and I just can't understand why. It must be Aphex :)

It's the filtering on the drums. Gives me wood. :aphexsign:

I also like the very loosely tracking oscillators.

Sounds alot like if I take two osc's on my Nord Mod, do the out of one into the Sync of the other, but run a portamento between.....

Guest analogue wings
new_afx_4.mp3

Cylob says it's an unnamed whitelabel he bought in Hungary. He could be lying of course :)

As could you :)

Hungary my bum

Archived