IGNORED

Syntheme EP, WEME 12"

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
I see you have a Planet Mu release forthcoming too, congrats! What's the story on that one?

thanks!

myspace again!

bet it's dubstep

more acid I'm afraid! :aphexsign:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

This is warpmart's top single recommendation!!!

warpthing.gif

link

actually, the EP won't be on bleep though as I said in my previous post

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

the "controversy concerning the identity of Syntheme" came from when i told joyrex that i was mosca! (sorry joyrex and mosca!) (It was a joke, in bad taste) I got banned from here because of that (I had to make a choice between losing 'my' mosca account or syntheme - i chose the latter), warp found out and thought it was some kind of conspiracy!!! :confused:

Guest analogue wings

So Warp have been moderating WATMM in their spare time? Signing all those NME bands must be even more boring than it looks. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
So Warp have been moderating WATMM in their spare time? Signing all those NME bands must be even more boring than it looks. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lol, I don't think they moderate, some of them read/post here though :laughing: :undecided:

Archived