IGNORED

fieldtriqp - unnun

Guest zzz

here

i think this track is done. ive been messing around with it for a couple of months here and there. comments/feedback appreciated.

thanks for listening.

edit edit: "medicine parade" now up at myspace. or click my signature. thanks

Guest brianellis

yeah, i remember loving this when you had the unfinished version up... this finished version is very nice, especially those melodies at the end

lovely sounds, lovely production.

i would add another melody, to give it more direction, or maybe an unexpected drop into a big lush chord pattern.

but yeah, fucking nice work as per usual fieldy.

i would add another melody, to give it more direction, or maybe an unexpected drop into a big lush chord pattern.

i was thinking the same thing.

thank you all again for the nice comments.

newerish track up now, see first post in thread for info. as always, thanks for giving my tunes a listen.

Best track I've heard in my short time on watmm

Yeah well Fieldy is probably one of the best artists around here if not the best.

yep... fieldtripq is one of my favorites around here. and this track is excellent aswell... i didn't hear the earlier versions of this, i have no gripe with this track... it's either i like it or not... and i like this.

Best track I've heard in my short time on watmm

Yeah well Fieldy is probably one of the best artists around here if not the best.

yep... fieldtripq is one of my favorites around here. and this track is excellent aswell... i didn't hear the earlier versions of this, i have no gripe with this track... it's either i like it or not... and i like this.

you guys are very nice. there are a lot of very talented people who have passed through the halls of ylc. some of my favorite artists post here or have posted in the past.

ive decided to work on both of these a little more. i want to send some demos out soon and with a bit more work, "unnun" might be a candidate for that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Emptyhandz

Fuck. I know I said it already but unnun is amazing. Makes me want to go make music in a way that only my real favourite artists do. Need to hear more of your stuff dude.

unnun is today's fred mcrecommendation

http://www.last.fm/user/FredMcGriff/journa...07/03/7/363025/

awesome! thanks very much, fred:)

Fuck. I know I said it already but unnun is amazing. Makes me want to go make music in a way that only my real favourite artists do. Need to hear more of your stuff dude.

thanks again, emptyhandz. if you're looking for more tracks in a similar style, you might enjoy the first two tracks from beyond notice ep from project 168 part 3

also, loads of free downloads here: fieldtriqp website click any album cover

thanks

clicked on the myspace website, listening to "wait", yeah... fieldtriqp that is. i like that introduction

i clicked on the myspace website and didnt find the tracks. instead i listened to "wait" which is a nice introduction into any of your tracks. it ended right at the moment i started worrying about the progression. thank you for putting the experimedia links to unnun and medicine parade later in the thread.

the medicine track very detailled in the drums. if the reverb wasnt something like a key on your melodies i would worry that there is too much room here on the melody. good track nonetheless.

if medicine parade lacked a bit in melting melody and drums... no doubt unnun fits them together. the chords are well chosen, the melody is sweet and the drums fit very well. though most of your works are outstanding already, this one still does a little more.

aww... already ended.. yeah listening unnun on repeat makes sense :)

thank you for sharing

unnun is the perfect track.....gentle/beautiful synths and crackly uptempo beats.....wow this is nice.....good job my friend.....you never cease to amaze me!

(fun fact: my very first track was called "dunnun")

thanks for the detailed review on those 3 songs, max.

(fun fact: my very first track was called "dunnun")

i didnt know this, loafeye, at least i dont think so. if you told me this a long time ago maybe "unnun" unconsciously named itself. wouldnt be the first time i was inspired by you. any chance of you posting your first ever track?

Archived