IGNORED

Tr-808 Vsti

Chris Moss Acid

that will come with the optional USB "analog look/feel/smellerator", it will attached to your powered usb bus port and slowly emit an odor of heated electroinics.

Note: After having my Synthesizers.com rig turned on for several hours, I have not once noticed the legendary "Analog smell". I guess I'm just not doing it right?

It's synthesis, no samples. BTW, why are people so sour about paying for software? Especially if you get updates and such. Developers arn't going to have the time or money to make free software of this quality.

It's synthesis, no samples. BTW, why are people so sour about paying for software? Especially if you get updates and such. Developers arn't going to have the time or money to make free software of this quality.

Its the phoscyon and drumazon dudes, with another piece of shit.

:undecided:

It's synthesis, no samples.

no real difference imho

i'm not a fan of the phoscyon and drumazon so i'd rather not get this. they look good but dont appeal to me sound wise

I dunno, the samples of it sounded pretty nice, but again, with free samples for it all over the place, why would we be paying $200 for it?

Then again, it does sound pretty nice, and there's things you can do with it that you can't easy do with the samples (like adjusting the pitch on the fly). Well, you can do that with the samples obviously, but this is a) easy to do, and b) sounds more natural.

Since every 808/909/303 sounds different anyway, who's to say that Phoscyon/Drumazon don't sound like a 303/909?

VSTi drum machines never work as well as I hope they will and I end up just using the samples of the drum machine instead and they sound just as good anyway.

EDIT: I do LOVE the Phoscyon though....the key to getting authentic sounding acid out of that is to put it through some real dirty compression with a small amount of distortion. you don't want a lot of distortion or it'll end up sounding like that "Bass In The Place London!" track...

anyway, yeah, do that to your Phoscyon or better still, run it through the Predatohm VST Twin compressor thing which does all of the above...

Archived