IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Guest analogue wings
is this the thread i got the suer duper yummy dubstep live set mix set link from? because that site is great......

*browses bookmarks*

Barefiles??

Guest grinningcat

anyone got / know where i can get an mp3 of 'check it' by skream the instrumental version? this is the version that rips it up at dmz, the one on his album warrior queen ruins

i quite like the warrior queen version.

also that last track atop posted is fuckin tops, it's a dmz instrumental with some wicked grime mcing over the top. caning it on my mp3 player at the moment.

Guest analogue wings

There's a lot of love for Dubstep on WATMM. Haven't seen anyone take a crack at making it yet tho.

Head over to my beardstep thread and pitch in!

Fetus: yeah man, fuck off and don't come in here, we'll sick our rottwelier on your dumb ass! shut up!

Edited by Atop

There's a lot of love for Dubstep on WATMM. Haven't seen anyone take a crack at making it yet tho.

Head over to my beardstep thread and pitch in!

i've been occasionally making it for 3 years. but it's too crap to share.

Guest blutac

anyone went to that fwd/rinse night at the end on friday? Its the first dubstep night I've been to in 6 months, and despite some great tunes it was ruined by

a) absolutely retarded mcs whose relentless shouting drowned out the music and gave everyone a fucking headache.

b) god knows what the fuck they were playing in the second room

c) the djs having a complete inability to play a tune through to the end, especially when the mc shouts rewind at a really annoying time just as your startin to get into the tune. there was also some shocking shocking mixing

d) the 2 hour queue to get in and the half hour queue for a cigarette followed by being herded into a pen and not allowed to leave for 10 minutes.

e) a load of complete dickheads in the crowd, loads of agression, loads of girls getting treated like shit. totally reminded me off a drum and bass night

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO DUBSTEP!!!!!!!!

used to be the best nights around and now its fucking shite. worst thing is that I love hearing the music on a really big system so much more than at home so I donnee know what to do..