IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Guest Soothsayer
this clip warms the cockles of my heart. kode9 demolishes sonar.

jesus, the fucking BASS :D

That's a Bug track w/Warrior Queen he's playing(yeah, I'm sure you guys probably all know this already, I'm way behind on dubstep, but hey, I recognized the track!).

Kode 9 *does* need to come to Austin, though....

Guest we_kill_soapscum

when i saw kode 9 he dropped that 'find my way' remix...that shit is catchy as hell. now its finally available for purchase...buy the mp3!!!

i think kode 9 is very closely involved in burial, however i'd imagine perhaps his persistence in denying it would be that burial is maybe a couple people collaborating and not one set entity... eh?

ps man i love ghost hardware, esp exit woundz

Edited by we_kill_soapscum

i picked up the skream 12" double packs skreamizm vols 1, 2, and 3 yesterday, along with the soul jazz sub island/pass the red stripe 12"

edit: disc two of vol 3 - 'make me' b/w 'chest boxing' is sub heaven. crackin stuff

anyway i have 8 sides of skream. fucking minted.

been listening a lot to the originators lately - this horsepower track from 'in fine style', tempa001, is fantastic

horsepower productions - gorgon sound

pm me for errrr further information ;)

Edited by kaini

this clip warms the cockles of my heart. kode9 demolishes sonar.

jesus, the fucking BASS :D

Looks sick. That bass is heaven and that's why I love dubstep as its so incredibly fun to rump to.

Here's a really good dubstep dj mix(way more melodic than most other dubstep stuff you'll hear) from some lady that lives in New Guinea

http://www.creativeforce.no/electro/2007/0...-february-2007/

enjoy folks!

I was just about to post about that! I listened to this last night and it stopped me in my tracks, it's beautiful. Sort of music you can imagine listening to whilst lying in bed on a Sunday with the girlfriend having a reefer. Very nice stuff.

Guest we_kill_soapscum
I haven't really gotten into all the hype for Various Production, but this new track is so hot, I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant.

http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=50562

i run so fucking hot and cold with these guys

the combination of folk + ultra inexplicable HARDD hype makes me run cold lately. but i did buy this mp3 for disc jockeying

Guest we_kill_soapscum

mala brought loefah and pokes with him, it was fucking sick!!!

the very quiet loefah only said one word to me for the whole night:

"benga."

ps they had mad benga white labels. his new shit is outlandish.

Guest Soothsayer

I have yet to hear a Benga track I didn't like(including a 12" of really old Benga tracks I picked up last night, even that shit was awesome).

Guest we_kill_soapscum

YES

shit like this is the dam keeping dubstep from becoming a sea of formulaic bullshit (drum n bass...)

edit benga + think break is fucking dope too, he has it in that excerpt, but he has another track where he cuts it in half thats fucking outlandish

Edited by we_kill_soapscum