IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

caspa and rusko - bread get bun

pure cheese, and not exactly new but i love nonetheless

the fabric mix is a bit frothy but not in a bad way (but not in a bad way - see the volume of dubstep allstars mixed by n-type to see this gone wrong). the fabric mix is the sort of thing i would play to people to get em askin what that wobbly sound is, lol.

i am fond of the cockney stylings of caspa and rusko

anyway i know that this track is comedy bass

i know that shit like this is dragging dubstep into arguably gatecrasher territory

at least there's no

{ethnic sample

{wobbler

{drop}}}

archetype

jesus did i just use k&r notation to describe a drop? :cry:

but nevertheless the first time i heard this track i was all wtf is this. fun bassline and no denying it

caspa & rusko - gone 2 far

Edited by kaini

check out caspa and rusko - fabric mix (37? (live?) ) for more stuff like that, cody - it's where i first heard the track

it's a bit fucking ravey - listening to various shackleton now as a palate-cleanser

Edited by kaini

and drawing together the genres of comedybass and guyritchiestep - another silly bass and cockney sample track (don't get me wrong - shit is good fun)

caspa and rusko are their own genre

caspa - the terminator

i wonder if the ref to the pre-goldie goldie hardcore track is intentional?

Guest Soothsayer

I've been lovin' The Terminator for a minute, great fucking track

that and "The Drop" by Unitz are my favorite tracks on that Fabriclive(kinda shows you that I love zany dubstep)

Rusko's "Get Ya Cock Out" and his remix of "Groundhog Day"(don't hate me, but I can't remember who did the original) are really crazy tracks, also.

actually, I got the ultimate here for ya

Guest Soothsayer

The dude talking on the track is Caspa, it's a Rusko track he's talking over, don't think Skream's on there anywhere?

Guest Soothsayer

I just love that he says "Why don't you make any dub?" in the same way David Cross does the old lady voice saying "I like eggs the old-fashioned way!"

FUCK I JUST DISCOVERED DUBSTEP AND I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME IT IS

FUCK, DUBSTEP IS GOOD

internets is serious business, it's in the rules,

get all the hyperdub, hot flush, boka, dmz, terminal dusk, planet µ, tempa and tectonic 12's you can find.....

by the way those is record labels and you shouldn't be disappointed with any release on any of those labels.......

for a list of my favourite dubsteppers, there is a post in this thread with lists.....

get to it YEK!

Guest Soothsayer

Hatcha show was good, ironically enough, he played that refix of Night that Kaini was asking about. It's funny how just reversing that line suddenly makes that beat refreshing again.

edit: He also played a bunch of unreleased Rusko that sounded incredible

Edited by Soothsayer

Guest Soothsayer

I like his solo stuff, hate his production for Grime MC's. His remix of "Stargate '92" is awesome.

That's actually one of the producers I forgot to mention in my suggestion for "Instrumental Grime" for GBIII, that and Slaughter Mob