IGNORED

I'm stuck

Squee

I haven't made one single track in over 4 months now. I've got tons of work in progress, but I seem to grow tired of it in an instant. I've got tons of ideas, or perhaps I don't? I can't really tell because I've never really got any ideas as I sit down beginning on a new track, but these last couple of months have been horrible. Have any of you ever tried anything like this? And what did you do to get back on track? This seriously annoys me!

Guest Adjective

try a different host

like of a different style

try a tracker instead of a piano roll or vice versa

fumbling in the dark a little could stir some ideas

It may sound retarded but I think my job is so uninspiring that it affects my ability to be creative. I couldn't even draw this one character that I always draw today. FUck! This job will be the end of me!

that could be it, i was the same way when i worked at mervyns for 2 years... all i did was work and play counter strike all day. Those were the most depressing years of my 20 year life so far.

that could be it, i was the same way when i worked at mervyns for 2 years... all i did was work and play counter strike all day. Those were the most depressing years of my 20 year life so far.

Fuck! All I do is work and play Wii and Xbox360... :cry:

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

make a stupid track in an hour.

celebrate that you have completed something.

then make a slightly less stupid track in two hours.

try making really short tracks about 1 minute long and don't worry about making it sound "good". just knock together loads of really quick tunes any old how. you'll soon get some inspiration...

or do a "deaf" tune - see EKT General Discussion.....

Archived