IGNORED

µ-ziq Brace Yourself EP

G. I. Raffe

yeah that braceyourselfremix is a proper epic mike P adventure into trendy superjunglism. i like the way his synths ratchet up the intensity and roll with the choppy beats... that and the loser's march is quite epic.

all in all it was one of the first cd-rs i ever made so it has a special place in my heart. i'd say it's world's most muziq but there's the lunatic harness track and housewife off'a meast to kind of quash thee whole EP

actually, for a period of time when i wanted to str8up vex a girl who was tryin to put me on, i'd usually blare thee braceyourselfremix.

as time went on i upgraded to anstromm feck 4. it works wonders i tell you.

Might be my favourite release from him actually.

summer living was the first ever mike p track i'd heard. was in '99 i think. brace ep, lunatic and royal are my top 3 but brace is probably #1.

• 5 months later...
Might be my favourite release from him actually.

summer living was the first ever mike p track i'd heard. was in '99 i think. brace ep, lunatic and royal are my top 3 but brace is probably #1.

Same here matey.. summer living is lovely

• 2 weeks later...
I must be the only one to prefer Brace Yourself Jason to the remix.

no - me too - by a long way

re: the remix on brace yourself... i cant remember ... is it the same as the remix on mealtime

if so then that's the 3rd best brace yourself after the reprise.

Archived