IGNORED

is it bad to

tarsier888

is it bad to have a hi hat tick going on and have another high hat open and close thingie at the same time on top of eachother? (you know what i mean, i don't now what this crap is called)

Guest Iain C

Don't listen to him, he's winding you up. Layering hat sounds will cause speaker blowouts on 76.5% of home systems (+/- 10% depending on humidity). Watch out.

its dangerous and can confuse listeners

especially those who play on the invisible drum set in front of them when listening.

Guest Iain C

In fact this technique can be effective but only on smaller hats, ie baseball caps or Jewish kippahs, but anything larger than a pork-pie will cause the aforementioned big danger.

Guest Renivatio
In fact this technique can be effective but only on smaller hats, ie baseball caps or Jewish kippahs, but anything larger than a pork-pie will cause the aforementioned big danger.

I've seen it. Not kosher, mate.

make a track with an open hat, a closed hat, a bass kick, a snare and a cowbell all on the same step. in fact put everything on every step. it'll sound ace.

make a track with an open hat, a closed hat, a bass kick, a snare and a cowbell all on the same step. in fact put everything on every step. it'll sound ace.

electronic blast beats!

if the hihats are (almost) exactly on the same frequency range its not too good to layer them...

but with different kind of hats its okay

electronic blast beats!

beat mentalist!!

Guest echidna
yeah don't even think about using a bowler hat

Oh, you can fuck right off. Those're the best. You can hear them all over 'Hello Everything.'

yeah don't even think about using a bowler hat

Oh, you can fuck right off. Those're the best. You can hear them all over 'Hello Everything.'

i know they are the best, that's why i said don't even think of using them.. i want them all to myself.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
its dangerous and can confuse listeners

and if they stampede you're done for

Archived