IGNORED

Jammed

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

i'm trying to loosen up, less programming, more performing. L-tyrosine 1000mg on an empty stomach - no other proteins for next hour helping to oil my head machinery with dopamine. 30 minute jam (actually about 40, but i like the sound of 30). This is the last 5 minutes.

Click to listen to cirkulls rotating

:laughing:

I like the groove to begin with but I feel like around 2:00 in it gets a bit samey, it would be terrific live though. Didn't like the sudden burst of snares at 2:10 or so. I think your 303 needs some distortion, when you kick in the reso at like 2:45, it's so... sterile sounding. The delay line stuff at 3:20 kinda fucks with the groove but I suppose that's the purpose. If I had been dancing I might have been upset though. I really keep waiting for something extra here like a 101 bassline or something. As a live groove it would work great live but as something recorded I think it would be a good foundation for some finishing touches/editing.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

ahh thanks, yeah i may as well do some more work on this, polish it up a bit etc. It's all recorded onto seperate tracks so i can do plenty to it, adding and subtracting to make a proper track.

'san tem' if i'm talking to french/belgian people or 'sin theem' if i'm talking to others ;)

looking forward to hearing this synthy - can't d/load at the mo as at work and it's blocked, but will have a listen later.....sounds intruiging...... :smile:

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

maybe i'll have a new version by the time you finish work! :) I have to do a track for a compilation, i said i'd do it by tonite or tomorrow, maybe i'll try and jazz this up into something funky

Archived